Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diablo 3 - review request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
devil1337

Diablo 3 - review request Empty
PostSubject: Diablo 3 - review request   Diablo 3 - review request EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:36 pm

I have no idea why nobody suggested this game. Personally I can't wait for it to be launched, since I was a huge fan of Diablo 2 and I'm sure there are a lot of you who want to see a review of this game.

So, Uberman, could you make your next review with Diablo 3? Or is it too early for this? :(
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3 - review request   Diablo 3 - review request EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:01 am

Not too early, I'm not sure how much footage there is though. Actually now that you mention it, I think I did see a few decent trailers a few months ago. I will investigate further ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
devil1337

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3 - review request   Diablo 3 - review request EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:39 am

There are quite a few trailers of Diablo 3's gameplay with 4 out of its 5 classes. I think there's even the April Fool's footage from last year if you can find it. I'm not sure it's still uploaded on youtube since I haven't checked in a long time.

At any rate I'm glad you took my request into consideration. I'll be looking forward to the review if you will make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3 - review request   Diablo 3 - review request Empty

Back to top Go down

Diablo 3 - review request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Upcoming Games-
Jump to: