Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) Empty
PostSubject: Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)   Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:25 pm

I would say...heat-seeking sharks that shoot IBM's and angry bees out of their mouths that give victims severe cases of chronic constipation.
Back to top Go down
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)   Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:57 pm

MortalWombat wrote:
I would say...heat-seeking sharks that shoot IBM's and angry bees out of their mouths that give victims severe cases of chronic constipation.

Constipation Smily:
>XO
Back to top Go down
devil1337

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)   Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:23 pm

High speed flying chipmunks with radioactive capes who shoot heat seeking emp grenades with a small nuclear pulse, while emitting high energy lasers upon fragmentation. Simple yet awesome by introducing the element of the "chipmunk", being the awesomest shit in nature, although penguins are a close call for this title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)   Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:46 am

I thought this was going to be a list thread of actual weapons from games/movies

but no it's just "let's come up with the most random stupid thing lol"

I'm honestly disappointed /:
Back to top Go down
devil1337

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)   Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:16 pm

if it's up to that, wouldn't it be better to make a list of real weapons?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)   Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)   Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:29 pm

art wrote:
I thought this was going to be a list thread of actual weapons from games/movies

but no it's just "let's come up with the most random stupid thing lol"

I'm honestly disappointed /:
Dear Art,
I sincerely apologize for fabricating ridiculous weapons rather than extracting them from other such video games and movies. In the meantime, allow me to massage your feet.

Sheesh, lighten up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)   Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:35 pm

it's the juvenile essence of it that bothers me

"yeah let's make a gun that shoots cyborg sharks with laser eyes that vomit rockets and shit grenades"

while what some people come up with in video games / movies is really fucking cool like

"let's have a gun that shoots sawblades that bounce off walls"

or

"a rocket launcher that shoots three heat seeking rockets"

or even

"a gun the size, shape, and appearance of a pen that can punch a hole through a tank"
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)   Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:10 pm

It's a joke. Not meant to be taken seriously - can't you tell from the title? Fuck, I didn't realise that some people on RWEP needed to impose their own sense of self-maturity on others, who are clearly just having fun messing about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)   Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:22 pm

you just dashed my hopes and dreams, is all

I was hoping to get a list of movies/games so I could see the weapons in action
Back to top Go down
devil1337

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)   Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:50 pm

then why not bother creating a topic for your purpose?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)   Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:20 pm

):
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)   Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) Musical-weapons
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)   Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridiculously crazy weapons (sub-thread expanded from Call of Duty: Black Ops)
Page 1 of 1