Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack   Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Well, lemme start by saying, I'm not really sure if this counts as a new game, but whatever...
So, there's been an expansion pack announced for BFBC2, a vietnam multiplayer one (I'm guessing something like Battlefield Vietnam 2)
I'm pumped for it, but that's me... I love Battlefield games, and I remember playing BFV a few years ago, and it was great... I hope this is even better!
What do you guys think of it?

🤡 HEY A CLOWN!
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack   Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:02 pm

I'm yet to play a good quality FPS based in Vietnam. I don't know why, but they all seem to turn out shit (in my opinion). Hopefully this will be the one. I liked Bad Company 2 well enough, it's a good starting point. So ... fingers crossed I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack   Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:46 pm

To this day I still regret not buying it, money was pretty low and I decided to limit myself. Pretty much it's all gonna be gone soon, as soon as I move I'm getting a big screen, surround sound, and some more stuff.

EDIT: The first Shellshock on ps2 was a hell of a game, and I'm sure Black Ops is going to be good, unless they orgasm it up with loads of explosions like MW2.
Back to top Go down
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack   Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:34 am

I think this expansion pack is gonna trump Black Ops, cause it's not gonna be much different from MW2, lets be honest...
And, everyone's going on about the helicopter in Black Ops: Who gives a flying fuck? It's a single player thing! In BFBC2, you get helicopters in multiplayer, so I hope that means the Vietnam expansion pack will make online flying even better (and hopefully add bombing planes like BFV) :)
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack   Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:57 am

is the expansion pack a PC only thing?
Back to top Go down
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack   Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Infant Shaker wrote:
is the expansion pack a PC only thing?
Nup... I'll be getting it from Xbox Live! Can't wait :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack   Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion Pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Upcoming Games-
Jump to: