Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Money. Money never changes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Money. Money never changes. Empty
PostSubject: Money. Money never changes.   Money. Money never changes. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:45 pm

I hate $$$. I hate it now. Everyone else has more, I never have enough, and I always need to spend it.

What's even worse is we can spend money we don't have. Money we don't have can be taken away and taxed. Money that is not in my damn pocket can be stolen from me by someone ten thousand miles away.

No, I am not the victim of moneytheft, but I hate the idea of any of these things. I can accidentally over charge on a credit card or bank account. I can take out a loan on impulse and buy something I don't need.

I hate money. I hate capitalism. I hate this economy. I guess it's because I am blissfully ignorant of what a non-capitalist economy is truly like, but regardless I hate it. Money itself has no innate value, yet it is because of money that so many people go without what they need to survive. Important resources are taken away and put on the market, and no man has access to these resources without $$$.

What I'm saying is, I hate money. I hate in order to earn money, one must first have money. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
superawesomecoolguy

PostSubject: Re: Money. Money never changes.   Money. Money never changes. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:11 pm

i can invite you to my country of israel.we have kibutzes here that offer an alot less capitalistic managment,infact it's almost communism: you work where you work and u get payed exactly what u need,the bigger your family gets you will get more money.

as for me,being the capitalistic pig i am,i'll just stay in my city for a while
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: Money. Money never changes.   Money. Money never changes. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:24 am

In grave you don't need money either, but it doesn't mean you need to die right away.
Life is a struggle and damn good one!
So screw capitalism or comunism or any other shitty politics!
Money=Power
I don't mean that those who don't have money suck, i mean it's today's equivalent of success.
Every time has it's own measure of power amd success.
Is it bad to have a nice pack of cash in your pocket?
They are tools for you to achive your independace.
AND MARK MY WORDS.
The whole world will soon go to hell. (prices, workspaces, taxes, ress e.c.t.)
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Money. Money never changes.   Money. Money never changes. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:49 pm

I love money. It's what keeps the riff-raff out of my country club.

Honestly, if we all had the same money and opportunities, then who would shine my shoes ? WHO ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: Money. Money never changes.   Money. Money never changes. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Uberman wrote:
I love money. It's what keeps the riff-raff out of my country club.

Honestly, if we all had the same money and opportunities, then who would shine my shoes ? WHO ?
The spirit of frendship and equality maybe?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money. Money never changes.   Money. Money never changes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Money. Money never changes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-
Jump to: