Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone else think...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
codenamegizmo

codenamegizmo

Anyone else think... Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else think...   Anyone else think... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:59 pm

... that the Uberman should make reviews of movies well before their actual release?? I was thinking the new Karate Kid with Jackie Chan would make a good start. I know he already started with Year One and that was awesome but he didn't actually carry on which I found to be a shame... Given the quality of his videos, he deserves so much more subscribers on youtube, something he would be able to have if he made videos more frequently and didn't solely base them on video games. Divide and conquer, right?
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think...   Anyone else think... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Short answer:
Nah.

Long answer:
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

I think Uberman should instead write sardonic reviews of YouTube people, i.e: Fred is a very relaxed kid, who spends his evening at home quietly reading books on the Russian Revolution.
Something like that. Uberman would probably find something funnier though.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think...   Anyone else think... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:40 pm

There's a new Karate Kid movie coming out ? Holy shit !

*checks imdb.com*

HOLY SHIT !

With Will Smith's annoying kid ? Holy shit !

Yeah, the movie thing never really got off the ground. I can struggle to get a video out every week, so doing a second one could be a struggle. Perhaps I will try it again though, if I find the right trailer. Is ... is there a new Karate Kid trailer ? I'm almost afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
codenamegizmo

codenamegizmo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think...   Anyone else think... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Haha yeah there's a trailer up on youtube. It is fucking hilarious. It's like the studio in charge filled out their quota for midget Japanese karate instructors (with all due respect to the late Pat Morita) and decided to opt for the tough Chinese guy. Similarly, I'm sure they got chewed out by the NAACP back in the day for not having a single black actor in all four previous films so they decided to not have a single white person in the new one. Btw shouldn't it be called The Kung Fu Kid? or The Next Next Karate Kid?
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think...   Anyone else think... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 pm

The Even Karatier Kid ?

Claim to fame, I used to teach English to Pat Morita's daughter. True story. Two degrees of seperation from Mr. Miyagi, me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
codenamegizmo

codenamegizmo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think...   Anyone else think... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:57 pm

=O I feel like I should bow in the presence of greatness...
Did she ask what "wax on, wax off" meant? The only relation I have to a famous person is that my best friend is neighbors with Jean Jacques Goldman. No shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else think...   Anyone else think... Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else think...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-
Jump to: