Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Points Bulletin (3 days left)

Go down 
+2
Uberman
sexbad
6 posters
AuthorMessage

All Points Bulletin (3 days left) Empty
PostSubject: All Points Bulletin (3 days left)   All Points Bulletin (3 days left) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:09 am

It's probably too late to review it, if you haven't already, uberman.

Anyway I'm not advertising the game. You can get everything out of a few youtube and wikipedia searches.

Is anyone else excited for this game? I would be if I had a computer that could run it ):
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin (3 days left)   All Points Bulletin (3 days left) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:06 pm

I don't care that much but probably will if I look into it more. From what I've seen you have a giant gang war in an MMO city, but that's all I know/think I know.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin (3 days left)   All Points Bulletin (3 days left) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:01 pm

art wrote:
It's probably too late to review it, if you haven't already, uberman.

Yeah, too late. I don't know, I looked at it and couldn't find anything funny to say.

As for real life, well I'm not really into this kind of thing. Social gaming / MMO type thing. I mean, it looks pretty cool. I'm sure it'll be popular. But not for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin (3 days left)   All Points Bulletin (3 days left) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Sitting On Chairs wrote:
I don't care that much but probably will if I look into it more. From what I've seen you have a giant gang war in an MMO city, but that's all I know/think I know.

Well, it all depends on perspective.
Huge city, 100 on 100 people in massive gangbang, lots of gns and cars, real player teaming up and e.c.t.
Creating your character, outfit, cars and all that thing is on A+ level.
The gameplay itself is great: shooting, driving-by, different missions. Cool
But all this magic will dissapear if you were unlucky enough to team up or fight against a retarded person who had never played shoting games (who tries to steal your car (binded car) and asks you how to do it, who throws granade to your feet, who frags you in a head when you want to cover him, wo rushes to the enemy spot which is coverd by 5 snipers (and he keeps on doing it for 7 time before realising it....and on,and on, and on). When this happens ALL magic is gone. It will be just another MMO with glammy part and driving undriveable cars in absolutly empty city (lifless passers-by and ability to steal a car don't count)

I can do all this fo FREE with my friends in GTA SA and GTA 4.
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin (3 days left)   All Points Bulletin (3 days left) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Casted wrote:
Fuck yeah.
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin (3 days left)   All Points Bulletin (3 days left) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:19 am

Casted wrote:
I did this again today and realized that paying for GTAIV for seven.fifty at the Steam Christmas sale is well more worth it than this thing probably is. It may be okay if it has stunt driving I guess.
Back to top Go down
delboydel1

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin (3 days left)   All Points Bulletin (3 days left) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:29 pm

I played the beta and its not something I personally got excited about, once I got past the bugs I realised that it's just a swarm of people all trying to shoot each other, do a half arsed job at completing missions and a large majority of people not knowing what to do.
It's already come out hasn't it? I think its not going to be much more than what I've already described plus 4/5 people actually working together to play the game.
(And yes the cars are terrible to drive)
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin (3 days left)   All Points Bulletin (3 days left) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Read a GameInformer article, it said it still had way too many glitches, bugs, exploits, etc to be considered good (hello Borderlands) and they're hoping it gets cleaned up for production.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesseweiman.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin (3 days left)   All Points Bulletin (3 days left) Empty

Back to top Go down

All Points Bulletin (3 days left)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Upcoming Games-
Jump to: