A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prince of Persia : TFS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uberman
Admin

PostSubject: Prince of Persia : TFS   Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:55 pm

For some reason, despite this being a pretty average game, I felt like I had a lot to say about it. So I posted it on tha blog, yo. Rather than re-print here, the link is below to keep from spamming the board with an overlong post :

http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com/?p=168

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
Casted

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia : TFS   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:15 am

Nice one.
When i played this game, I had the fealing that this game wasn't ment for PC or other platform...just for wii.
It's to damn easy. As you said, it's all about buttoтs. A couple of minutes amd you know almost all moves, all reactions to diffirent angles and e.c.t. and more easier for me, coz my "button mashing" exp. came in handy.
And I can compare this game with "good" sandwich.
As usual there is bread, ham, chese, tomato, parsley and cucumber.
You'll say "Mmm good old sandwich, BUT wait.
You try it out and what do you feel?
The bread is old, the cheese is not the one you like, ham is normal, tomato wasn' washed well, parsley has no smell and the cucumber....well, without other ingridients you can throw it away.
So what i am trying to say, that this game is exactly like the sandwich i described. You can eat it if you are hungry but it will not be tasty.

P.S Oh, and new prince's face...is. Shit man, he looks like some kind of shitty persian gangsta. An his voice...God i just want to tear off my ears!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superawesomecoolguy

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia : TFS   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:04 am

i am a big fat pop fan boy (the game not the music..ugh) after i finished the two thrones on my PC (i dont have any console except my big fat PSP) i got very excited a new POP game was coming out in 2007-2008 and it was awfull,you fought the same bosses in a 1v1 duel using the same combo over and over again and sometimes you'd have to hit the right key in a quick time event,regular fights are also duels that can be prevented oh and YOU CANT DIE! i finished real quick because i could and never played it again.
Then TFS came in,it IS better then the 2008 one no doubt but it was too simple in combat and to un-challenging in the climbing part and once again i got disappointed,when ubisoft said they are gonna release a back-to the roots kind of game i hoped for a game like the two thrones with epic boss fights a dark side with swinging chains and challnging gameplay.

let's just say i hope someone from ubisoft watches rwep and sees this :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince of Persia : TFS   

Back to top Go down

Prince of Persia : TFS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Released Games-
Jump to: