Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEGO Harry Potter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

LEGO Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: LEGO Harry Potter   LEGO Harry Potter EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:10 pm

I fucking love the LEGO games.

I don't know why, but I love them. Love, love, love them.

Star Wars LEGO, Batman LEGO, Indy Jones LEGO. Love em, played em all, finished em all. Lots of collecting, lots of secret stuff to find. Kind of simple, obviously aimed at a younger crowd. I don't care, I love em. The last Indy Jones LEGO game was a bit of a disappointment, but Harry Potter is a return to form. I LOVE IT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com

LEGO Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEGO Harry Potter   LEGO Harry Potter EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:12 am

Lego Star Wars annoyed the hell out of me. I just wanted 100% completion, and I was bored by the time I got to 33% completion. So lame.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

LEGO Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEGO Harry Potter   LEGO Harry Potter EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:29 pm

You have no soul.

LEGO Harry Potter Lego-star-wars-the-complete-saga-1

YEAH ! Lookit them fuckers ! Awesome !
Back to top Go down

LEGO Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEGO Harry Potter   LEGO Harry Potter EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:50 pm

I loved the game. I just can't stand it.

Don't ask me how that works.
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

LEGO Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEGO Harry Potter   LEGO Harry Potter EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:00 am

Art is a walking oxymoron.)
I think I'll check it out.
Just for lolz.
Back to top Go down
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

LEGO Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEGO Harry Potter   LEGO Harry Potter EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 am

Wow... That rngs back memories! I poured hours into Lego Star Wars I and II... They were so awesome, I completely agree Uberman :D
(I think I got to like 70% achievment in the second... It was hard, and took AGES)
Lotsa fun, though... Especially the cheats that you could unlock, like the one where everyone wears that big nose / moustache disguise thingy! XD
Back to top Go down
EpicBox

EpicBox

LEGO Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEGO Harry Potter   LEGO Harry Potter EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:40 am

I got 100% on all the Lego Star Wars games. But I am absolutely NOT interested in the Lego Clone Wars game that is being made. God, I hate the CGI Clone Wars series. It was much better in 2D.

Anyway, I was very excited for Lego Harry Potter - I'd wanted them to make it for years. But after playing the demo I was very underwhelmed. It's too much of a sidescroller, and the controls weren't as good as I'd hoped.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

LEGO Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEGO Harry Potter   LEGO Harry Potter EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:53 am

Yeah, it's pretty much like LEGO Star Wars. Side-scrolly ? Now that you mention it, it probably is a bit moreso than the SW versions. The controls are very similar, except single characters have many powers, rather than having to utilize many different character types as in the SW games.

I still love it. I have finished and gotten up to about 97%. May need online hints to find what I missed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LEGO Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEGO Harry Potter   LEGO Harry Potter Empty

Back to top Go down

LEGO Harry Potter
Page 1 of 1