Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Banned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

The Banned Empty
PostSubject: The Banned   The Banned EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:33 pm

So what'll get you banned ? This is a work in progress, but the rules so far are ?

WORK IN PROGRESS

1. No trolling. So what constitutes trolling ? If users are harrassing, bullying or threatening any other member to the point at which they feel uncomfortable to post here, then the users will be warned. If the problem persists the user will be asked to leave and if necessary, banned.

2. No work unsafe images. This forum caters to under 18 users, so we need to keep it clean. Again, users will be warned.

3. Swearing is fine. Please feel free to swear your fucking balls off. But racist, homophobic or other culturally insensitive slurs are not welcome. Again, users will be warned if this is a problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com

The Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banned   The Banned EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:59 pm

To what point are slurs and insults unacceptable? Absolutely completely, or only if somebody truly finds them offensive?

If I called you a poopie-butt fagface would that get me banned?
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

The Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banned   The Banned EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:36 pm

No, but only because I am a poopie-butt fagface. I'm curious as to the situation where you feel it would be necessary to directly insult anyone at all.

Is it obviously intended in jest ? Then no problem.

Are you actually trying to hurt someone's feelings ? That's not OK. Disagreeing with someone is fine, but I don't think there's a point at which you get personal and start insulting someone in earnest and that's seen as acceptable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com

The Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banned   The Banned EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:43 pm

I rarely try to honestly hurt somebody's feelings. I have to genuinely hate somebody to even try. That's not to say I don't accidentally hurt people's feelings, though.

I can't honestly see myself having this problem with anyone on the forum. We don't have many panzybutt sissypants LADYMEN here. I think a lot of people would take my jokes pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Banned   The Banned Empty

Back to top Go down

The Banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Forum Concerns-
Jump to: