Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facebook I likes it not

Go down 
+5
-drifter-
PunchFox
Infant Shaker
sexbad
Uberman
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

Facebook I likes it not Empty
PostSubject: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:29 am

You does it, or no ?

I don't like Facebook, or any other 'social networking' sites. It's hard to say that and not sound like you're just trying to be cooler than the other kids. "I don't like it because everyone else does," kind of thing. But it's true.

There are people who I love on Facebook. People who I care for deeply. But even those people, I don't give a shit about being informed every time their mood changes or they post a photo of what they did on Saturday night.

I do have an account, as I wanted to access some photos that freinds of mine had. But when people ask me if I have an account I usually lie and say that I don't. I love being e-mailed, I like to keep in contact with people. But there's something about Facebook taht seems to encourage the lowest form of empty communication.

Or perhaps I'm just being an old man about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:19 am

I don't find it great. I actually liked MySpace more because of the customization, but everyone uses it, so I might as well too. It's sort of a necessity for people in high school since it's the easiest way to keep in touch with friends. Especially since I live on a hill far away from all of my friends and everyone in this town is an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:26 am

It's a good concept and good at keeping up with folks you don't see anymore but people on there are the biggest jackasses. Especially those chicks who post "I'm so sad but don't ask me why, I don't feel like talking :,,,,,,(" until someone asks them or stupid shit like that.
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Facebook is too complicated for me. In the age of data overflow, it's the epitome of such, along with twitter et al.

I have an account, but it's only for keeping track of things that cause email notifications, like when people tag me in photos. I don't follow friends, I don't post updates, etc.

I'm of the opinion that if there is a person who I genuinely want/need to talk to, they can do so through email, IM, phone, or... dare I say it... in person!

So yea, I'm in the same boat as Uberman, and a fine boat it is!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesseweiman.com
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:56 am

I agree with you (uberman), and really only use it to post artwork.
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Deactivated my account today. Recently I noticed that all Facebook seems to be doing is making me more and more irritated with the people I once called friends, though now more commonly refer to as "annoying tits."
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Facebook, it brings out the worst in people
Back to top Go down
superawesomecoolguy

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:40 am

but if i didnt have facebook,how could i see the photoshoped pic one of my friends did where he putted (is putted the right past-tense for put?i dont know cuz my england very small!) the head of this other friend of mine on one of the powerpuff girls?

and if that's not a valid reason to keep having a facebook account i don't know what is!!!
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:40 am

he makes a strong argument
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 am

superawesomecoolguy wrote:
(is putted the right past-tense for put?i dont know cuz my england very small!)
"Put" stays the same in the past tense. By the way, it's not your England. It's your English.

and if that's not a valid reason to keep having a facebook account i don't know what is!!!
Bikini shots
Back to top Go down
superawesomecoolguy

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:46 am

Sauteed Pig Testicles wrote:
(is putted the right past-tense for put?i dont know cuz my england very small!)
"Put" stays the same in the past tense. By the way, it's not your England. It's your English.

Bikini shots
i wrote England on purpose XD i considered writing ingland but i thought it's too much
and thanks for the grammar fix,israel thanks you: תודה בן אדם (you are welcome to use google translate)

as for the bikini shots,again, i live in Israel it's SUPER FUCKING HOT all the time except from December to early February,the rest of the time there is more then enough time to go to the beaches to see some bitches (in bikini)

Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:04 am

whats up סופראסמקולגי

one of the things that weirded me out when I was in Israel was that when I watched all my american cartoons, EVERYTHING WAS STILL IN ENGLISH

they just had little hebrew subtitles.

Do you guys seriously just take it for granted that you have to read to watch TV? THE HORROR!
Back to top Go down
superawesomecoolguy

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:47 am

PunchFox wrote:
whats up סופראסמקולגי

one of the things that weirded me out when I was in Israel was that when I watched all my american cartoons, EVERYTHING WAS STILL IN ENGLISH

they just had little hebrew subtitles.

Do you guys seriously just take it for granted that you have to read to watch TV? THE HORROR!

we only dub children channels
and israeli voice actors are almost as horrible as the russian once (my parents came from the soviet reunion so we watch alot of films in russian and the dubbing sucks ass it's the same guy dubbing EVERYBODY with the same dull voice)

BTW it took me like half an hour to understand what you wrote in hebrew XD
BTW(2) i hope you enjoyed your stay in israel and that you didnt get a chance to listen to the local music

and on an unrelated note
I FINALLY MANAGED TO PLAY THE OUTRO OF NOVEMBER RAIN(a guns n roses song) on my guitar Steve Electric!
spread the news people,it's important that the world will know
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:27 pm

I recently re-activated my facebook account.

I really wish I hadn't done that.

It's the same old shit as last time. I don't know what it is about the site that does this to people, but everybody is always trying to sound interesting, when at best they wind up coming across as pretentious and bitchy. It'd almost be embarrassing if it weren't so hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:19 pm

We have something similar in Russia. It's called "vkontakte". Same old shit.
Bunch of assholes and smartasses.
the only thing it's good for, is for other users stupid photoes and free music with movies.

The problem about these social networks is that people who almost live there, forget how to talk in real world. They are not interested in real-time conversation. And mostly, people just don't give a shit about others on this sites. They just want to show off. "-Look at me! Look at my new vagina! look at my new girlfriend-slut/muscls/phone/car/poop and on and on and on.

Drifter wrote:
I agree with you (uberman), and really only use it to post artwork.
Aren't you afraid that someone will steal your drawings?
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 am

Casted wrote:
Look at my new vagina!

That might be worth an account.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
kleine_Todesengelin

kleine_Todesengelin

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:56 pm

I think, social networks are not too bad and useless. You can download and watch\listen online free music and videos, sometimes you can look through stupid photos and have some fun. But I can not understand, why do lots of users waste on it all their time.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Sometimes I feel like Im the only person in the world thats not interrested in Facebook etc.

I just never seen why I actually need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook I likes it not   Facebook I likes it not Empty

Back to top Go down

Facebook I likes it not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-
Jump to: