Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Activity 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

Paranormal Activity 2 Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:17 am

I went to see Paranormal Activity 2.

I know ... I know ...

Let me explain. In my defence, I was on a date and she wanted to see it. Now, as mankind has known since the times of cavemen, scary movies are a good way to get your date to cling to you. So I agreed, and this much at least worked out well.

The movie is shit.

It's so SLOW. The first half of the movie is like one of those Hidden Object Games. You get these long 'security camera' shots of empty rooms of the house at night, which you peer at intently trying to see if there's something spooky going on. HINT : There isn't.

The movie seems to be pitched at retards who might actually believe that it's real. OK, so the first time this is attempted, you might fool some of the mentally challenged audience you have attracted. But in a SEQUEL ? Surely even those people have figured it out by now.

In short - stay away from this garbage. I know this is kind of like telling you not to put your hand in the fire or slam your dick in the car door - it's something you already know. But still, be warned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
art

art

Paranormal Activity 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:27 am

I liked it. It was one of the better modern horror movies I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-
Jump to: