Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
art

art

I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable Empty
PostSubject: I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable   I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:34 am

take off your fursuits (seizure) and prove to me that human sexuality isn't in a destructive downward spiral with no hope of coming back to sensibility until the apocalypse (or simply the destruction of modern society; the modern "burning of Rome")

our society is hypersexual and everyone has strange, indefensible fetishes.
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable   I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:34 am

So?
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable   I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:00 am

It's true, I frequently stick my dick in watermelons.
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable   I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:34 am

human sexuality isn't self destructive, by definition, because it makes babies. It's probably our most powerfully self-preserving aspect

also, most people with a healthy outlook on life and love see sex as beautiful, not as disgusting like you, or as a cheap game like the people you are projecting onto society in general.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesseweiman.com
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable   I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 am

I was all about sex when I was like eleven. I honestly don't care that much anymore. If I get it then hell yeah, but I've started to think more about just being intimate with someone, all that stupid girly stuff. About half a year ago I also completely stopped worrying about my dick size. It's a dick. Cool.

I'm not that sexual at all. At least not compared to the fiends that OP describes.
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable   I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:43 am

I haven't hired a hooker yet so I think I am fine
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable   I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:43 am

PunchFox wrote:
yet
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable   I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:56 pm

In all honesty, while human sexuality is pretty out of control, it's been that way since about the 50's. As for weird sexual fetishes, well, those have been around for a long time (as in, forever.)
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable   I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:25 am

*looks up from fucking a roast chicken covered in lipstick while wearing a rubber William Shatner mask*

Whut ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com

I want you to prove to me that human sexuality is redeemable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-
Jump to: