Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KILLER 7 (video games video games video games)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
art

art

KILLER 7 (video games video games video games) Empty
PostSubject: KILLER 7 (video games video games video games)   KILLER 7 (video games video games video games) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:28 pm

surely at least Uberman has played this game.

Discuss it.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: KILLER 7 (video games video games video games)   KILLER 7 (video games video games video games) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:53 pm

For those (me) who dont know what it is, at least post a screenshot or something,because I have no idea what to say.....
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: KILLER 7 (video games video games video games)   KILLER 7 (video games video games video games) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:05 am

Played it briefly at a friends. Maybe I didn't play for long enough but I just didn't get it.

Also:

KILLER 7 (video games video games video games) Killer-7-20050701033533457
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: KILLER 7 (video games video games video games)   KILLER 7 (video games video games video games) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:14 am

I saw a video of it and was like what the fuck how do you play this. Also, is there something more to it than awesome cutscenes and shooting things in the face as they appear?
Back to top Go down
art

art

PostSubject: Re: KILLER 7 (video games video games video games)   KILLER 7 (video games video games video games) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:15 am

sexbad the bangbarian wrote:
I saw a video of it and was like what the fuck how do you play this. Also, is there something more to it than awesome cutscenes and shooting things in the face as they appear?

lo pan
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: KILLER 7 (video games video games video games)   KILLER 7 (video games video games video games) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:19 am

I was expecting more of a "fuck you you'll never understand videogames"

this is an improvement
Back to top Go down
art

art

PostSubject: Re: KILLER 7 (video games video games video games)   KILLER 7 (video games video games video games) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:21 am

sexbad the bangbarian wrote:
I was expecting more of a "fuck you you'll never understand videogames"

this is an improvement

KILLER 7 (video games video games video games) ZWbqz
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: KILLER 7 (video games video games video games)   KILLER 7 (video games video games video games) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 am

art wrote:

Discuss it.

Crazy. As. Fuck.

I've played probably 2-3 hours of it. It's borderline unplayable.

I would liken it to God Hand in that there's some peoplw who like and 'get' it, and some who don't. I fucking hated God Hand, but I am mystified and intrigued by Killer 7. I wish I was more patient and could get myself to play through more of it. But it really is ... odd. And hard. And odd.

It really is worth looking at, if just for the bizarre curiosity that it is. God bless the Japanese, they're the only culture on the planet that can get away with shit like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
art

art

PostSubject: Re: KILLER 7 (video games video games video games)   KILLER 7 (video games video games video games) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:01 am

Uberman wrote:
art wrote:

Discuss it.

Crazy. As. Fuck.

I've played probably 2-3 hours of it. It's borderline unplayable.

I would liken it to God Hand in that there's some peoplw who like and 'get' it, and some who don't. I fucking hated God Hand, but I am mystified and intrigued by Killer 7. I wish I was more patient and could get myself to play through more of it. But it really is ... odd. And hard. And odd.

It really is worth looking at, if just for the bizarre curiosity that it is. God bless the Japanese, they're the only culture on the planet that can get away with shit like this.

You don't know the half of it if you didn't even get to chapter 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KILLER 7 (video games video games video games)   KILLER 7 (video games video games video games) Empty

Back to top Go down

KILLER 7 (video games video games video games)
Page 1 of 1