Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RE: Why I am never around anymore

Go down 
+3
AnonymousAdam
MortalWombat
PunchFox
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PunchFox

PunchFox

RE: Why I am never around anymore Empty
PostSubject: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:46 am

I just wanted you all to know that I've had a job for the past few months, and it's been very time consuming. I work nine and a half hours a day, 6 days a week (saturday is my only day off). It's been pretty tough, and I've actually had to give up A LOT of things, and I haven't been able to handle most of the personal business that one must deal with simply because they are alive.

The point is, I miss you guys, and eventually, I'm quitting this place and going back to be a student. When that time comes, I'll be able to waste my time away on the interbutts again, but till then, well, yea. It will be much like how it's been.

Just figured I should explain. See you guys 'round.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesseweiman.com
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:40 pm

:(
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Darth Vader will miss you.

Thats how he reacted when I told him :(
Back to top Go down
art

art

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:23 pm

good fucking riddance
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:52 am

art wrote:
good fucking riddance
in case you didn't read my post right, I've ALREADY been gone for a while, Captain Douche Fag

When I said I'll miss you guys, I assumed it was implied that art was excluded, right?
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:56 am

Take it outside, ladies.
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:12 am

I'm gay, Drifter likes westerns, PunchFox is a Jew, Art eats chips (crisps) while talking to people over Skype, Uberman lives in Mexico. We all have our flaws. Now kiss and make up, girls.
Back to top Go down
art

art

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:48 am

Sexbad wrote:
I'm gay, Drifter likes westerns, PunchFox is a Jew, Art eats chips (crisps) while talking to people over Skype, Uberman lives in Mexico. We all have our flaws. Now kiss and make up, girls.

you go to hell for being gay or a jew

I can eat chips any time and I won't be seeing you in hell for it either
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:49 am

PunchFox wrote:
...and I've actually had to give up A LOT of things...

*insert masturbation joke here*

Nice of you to check in, we'll be here whenever you get a bit more time. Care to elaborate on the job ? Is it worth the nine hours or is it just a necessary paycheck ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:26 am

I... I don't know why I am doing it... I work at a computer repair shop. I fix computers. I was one of three technicians, and two co-owners. One co-owner went on vacation out of the country. The other one is not the technical side of the relationship. One other co-worker left respectfully with a 2-week letter, and the other literally walked out a few days before he left (not before he handed in his resignation).

So it's me, and YB. It's amazing how much nicer he is to me now that he actually depends on me for everything. It's really funny actually. I hope it stays that way when the other boss comes back, and we start hiring.

The point is, this business is officially dependent on me, a lowly worker... and it's certainly not paying off in the now. I doubt it will even fully pay off in the long run, but I'm sure I'll get something out of it.
Back to top Go down
art

art

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:35 pm

PunchFox wrote:
I... I don't know why I am doing it... I work at a computer repair shop. I fix computers. I was one of three technicians, and two co-owners. One co-owner went on vacation out of the country. The other one is not the technical side of the relationship. One other co-worker left respectfully with a 2-week letter, and the other literally walked out a few days before he left (not before he handed in his resignation).

So it's me, and YB. It's amazing how much nicer he is to me now that he actually depends on me for everything. It's really funny actually. I hope it stays that way when the other boss comes back, and we start hiring.

The point is, this business is officially dependent on me, a lowly worker... and it's certainly not paying off in the now. I doubt it will even fully pay off in the long run, but I'm sure I'll get something out of it.

a dick in your butt

that's what you'll get
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Sexbad wrote:

I like the way you forgot me there :>)

Or maybe Im perfect?
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:10 pm

PunchFox wrote:

People are always nice when they depend on you. Since you're compensating for the two other technicians, you get a pay rise right?
And good luck PF, kind of sounds like you'll need it.
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:40 pm

I was being payed an amount that is too embarrassing to even mention, and now I am being payed a amount that is less embarrassing but still too embarrassing to say.
Back to top Go down
art

art

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:30 pm

if it's less than minimum wage you can sue
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:58 am

Unless you're being paid under the table. Then you're fucked.
Back to top Go down
art

art

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:10 am

Drifter wrote:
Unless you're being paid under the table. Then you're fucked.

in which case you're a moron anyway and should kill yourself
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:30 am

I'M PAYED OFF THE BOOKS LOL

EDIT: ITT ART SHOULD STFU ABOUT STUFF HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT
Back to top Go down
art

art

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:58 am

PunchFox wrote:

ITT you're being a moron

pay your taxes
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:56 pm

'Yall should make-up and be lovers again. Or at least cease to be so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:28 pm

PunchFox wrote:

Tax free. Cha-ching. Working in foreign countries I haven't paid taxes in about 10 years. Cause I'm a rebel like that. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Drifter wrote:
'Yall should make-up and be lovers again. Or at least cease to be so annoying.
I'm too good for Art.

Uberman wrote:
PunchFox wrote:

Tax free. Cha-ching. Working in foreign countries I haven't paid taxes in about 10 years. Cause I'm a rebel like that. Yeah.
Yea. I can start worrying about my social security when my paycheck will put a meaningful amount into it.
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:43 am

Hey guys, guess what?!?!?!?!?

In a couple of weeks, my hours are being reduced from 50+ per week (6 days a week) to 38 hours over 5 days a week.

Same pay.

So, uh, I guess pretty soon, I won't have any excuses to neglect this place (darn it!)
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:44 am

Also, I'm manager/supervisor now.
Back to top Go down
art

art

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:57 am

PunchFox wrote:
Hey guys, guess what?!?!?!?!?

In a couple of weeks, my hours are being reduced from 50+ per week (6 days a week) to 38 hours over 5 days a week.

Same pay.

So, uh, I guess pretty soon, I won't have any excuses to neglect this place (darn it!)

except for the fact that it's a barren wasteland populated by some uberman and a couple of 14 year olds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: Why I am never around anymore   RE: Why I am never around anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

RE: Why I am never around anymore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-
Jump to: