Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Empty
PostSubject: Test Drive Unlimited 2   Test Drive Unlimited 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:08 am

Much like the first, but slightly expanded. Still pretty clever in that it has no front end, you drive or warp to anything you want to do. Very multiplayer-centric which is not so good for people like me who hate other human beings.

Unusually a lot of the extra challenges (not championships) seems to be based on driving slowly and carefully. Like driving women home who are carsick. In a luxury automobile. Right. There seems to be a strong emphasis on just cruising around and looking at the scenery which is all very pretty.

Some good variety. There's offroad in this one, but it feels a bit tacked on. Like asphalt driving but a bit slipperier. Basically if you're interested in offroad you're probably going to play a rally or offroad specific game like Dirt or Fuel.

Lots of unnecessary shit like houses and clothes and plastic surgery (really) to buy. If you want a fairly middle of the road racer with no big surprises, you could do worse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2   Test Drive Unlimited 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:57 pm

I have never played a racing game. And a game involving slowly drivingwhile looking at houses doesnt seem like the game to make me......
Back to top Go down

Test Drive Unlimited 2
Page 1 of 1