Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?" Empty
PostSubject: Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?"   Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?" EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:36 am

So..... Its a sequel to a game Ive never played, but Im deffinetely interrested in the concept of a creepy-horror-insanity-wonderland. The first few trailers has me interrested anyways. I guess Alice has gone mad or similar. Have a feeling she killed her parents.

Thoughts?

Last edited by AnonymousAdam on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My spling suks)
Back to top Go down
art

art

PostSubject: Re: Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?"   Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?" EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:46 am

Very few games do madness right.
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?"   Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?" EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:42 am

and I'm pretty sure this one does...
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?"   Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:08 am

I'm assuming it's a sequel (remake ?) of American McGee's Alice. That game was nice in terms of design and style, but was pretty boggy in terms of actual gameplay. The trailer up there sure looks pretty, but I'd want to know more about the gameplay to get excited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?"   Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?" EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Yea, its a sequel acording to wikipedia..... Dont exactly know what the last game was about, but this takes place 11 years later, Alice is no longer insane and is released from the Asylym.... But wait! YES SHE IS!

I assume you already met all of the charachters from the books in the first game? Bit of a letdown to meet them all over again I guess, but I havent played it so I wont mind.....
Back to top Go down
art

art

PostSubject: Re: Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?"   Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?" EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUmLstbaK-g

the best:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOTkATPlV-8

Everything about the original game was good, except for the GAME part. Horrible platforming levels coupled with terrible narrative-interrupting wannabe beat-em-up sections made for a terrible game. Hopefully the sequel isn't the same, but I have a feeling it will be.

It makes me wonder. If they're going to make such a shoddy GAME, why not make a CG movie and get it over with?
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?"   Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?" EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:06 am

Yea, read a review (of the original obviously) and got the feeling it had beutiful art and charachters but that the rest was meh. Ill wait and see how madness returns turns out. Developers have a tendency to atleast try to change sequals to the better.

If its bad, at least all reviews of the new game will open with: "This summer, madness returns. And so does the bad gameplay....."

I agree on that the first trailer was better than the one I showed.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?"   Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?" EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:22 am

New trailer. Has som actual gameplay. Creepy charachters......

I pray it wont be like Dantes inferno, with creepy design, but meh gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?"   Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?" Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice:madness returns or " Alice. what haaavee you dooone?"
Page 1 of 1