A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Monster Hunter Tri

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EliteWalrus

PostSubject: Monster Hunter Tri   Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:33 am

Now, there are a few things that i will use my Wii for: Zelda, Mario, Brawl, and No More Heroes. I have to say that after watching the trailer and game play, I am going to get this game. Some of the best graphics I've seen on Wii. The combat looks fun, character customization isn't half assed, and there are oodles of weapons to choose from. You can go through various environments with your buddies to search for the specific monster you want. And, get this, there are no friend codes! You can text chat or even use Wii Speak. I cannot wait for this game. It is going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeisterKleister

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:58 am

Yeah, I loved the concept of the first Monster Hunter (which is the only one I've played). But I never really accomplished anything, since I sucked.
I've also seen trailers of MH Tri and the monsters look awesome. Online mode is also free I hear. If I can play with my friend on 1 Wii console and if the reviews confirm my expectations, then this'll be my next game on the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliteWalrus

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:23 am

MeisterKleister wrote:
Yeah, I loved the concept of the first Monster Hunter (which is the only one I've played). But I never really accomplished anything, since I sucked.
I've also seen trailers of MH Tri and the monsters look awesome. Online mode is also free I hear. If I can play with my friend on 1 Wii console and if the reviews confirm my expectations, then this'll be my next game on the list.
The only Monster Hunter that I have played before this, was the newest one for the PSP. Like you said, it was a good idea, but it SUCKS! I don't know if you knew, but you can also quest with random people. You meet in a town and can head off from there. Demos are also being handed out at GameStop if your interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Tri
Page 1 of 1