A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Uncharted III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew

PostSubject: Uncharted III   Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:04 pm

So apparently the voice actor for Nathan Drake from Uncharted let slip that there is a possible Uncharted III coming out. Uncharted I was great, Uncharted II is probably the best game I have ever played, apart from the original Deus Ex and the Mass Effect series. Uncharted III would have a lot of hype to live up to due to all this success the previous titles have had. Anyone want to speculate on the storyline? I have heard that it is possibly about Atlantis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uberman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted III   Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:38 pm

God damn it, I have to get a PS3 ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted III   Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:06 pm

I've been a 360 fan since the beginning of Halo. I JUST recently got a PS3 because I wanted to put my tax return to something fun. I can definitely say that the PS3 is a hell of a lot better. Better graphics, games, built in wifi, and quieter system. The only problem is that I keep on hitting the X button where its suppose to be on the 360 controller when I play on the PS3. On the topic of Uncharted II, it is probably the best game I have ever played on a non-pc console. Even better then Halo in my mind. It has a great, compelling storyline. Voice acting is awesome, I don't need to talk about the graphics because everyone already creamed their pants over them. Really phenomenal game and funny too. Not many games will actually make you laugh out loud. You get a case of the chuckles or giggles if you are a girl, but this game actually makes you laugh. I especially love the ending scene where one of the characters was making fun of another and said 'I kept your tears in a jar, I have proof' Epic hilariousness.

*Spoiler Video* Don't watch unless you have beaten Uncharted II or plan to beat it in the near future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHhkqQfF3XM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicBox

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted III   Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:53 pm

They've done El Dorado and Shangri-La. Maybe they could do the biggest one of all: ATLANTIS!

*creams pants*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted III   Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:31 am

I don't generally care for Graphics, but the PS3's 3D rendering capability is fucking amazing. That's why MAG is on the PS3, because the 360 is not even close to powerful enough.

The PS3 has the processing power to make some pretty powerful games, but just as every under-utilized console before it (cough cough dreamcast) it's not getting many games that seriously press it to its limits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted III   

Back to top Go down

Uncharted III
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Upcoming Games-
Jump to: