A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Mon May 30, 2011 4:56 am

And please say why.

I go first.

Uncharted(the hole series). I have never ever been even the slightest interrested in those games. Many people are exited about the third right now, but whenever I see a trailer I just think "Indiana jones".

And World of Warcraft. The cinematic trailers for whatever the newest expansion is called do look cool, but too me the actual gameplay looks boring, ugly and just non-interresting. Let me also say that Ive only actually played Wow once at a friends.

And also, Bioshock. I dont know why actually, maybe it just doesnt look that good in my eyes.....

So, you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superawesomecoolguy

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:47 pm

probably the COD series,i am not into the whole war realistic FPSs,i'm more into shooter like UT and doom,way more fun imo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uberman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:23 am

World of Warcraft.

As far as I can see, it's just a whole lot of grinding. That, and the need to collaborate with groups of people. When I sit down to game, I just want to do what I want, when I want. The idea of setting up and coordinating a 20+ person raid just sounds like a fucking nightmare to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:24 am

WoW for same reasons as everyone else.

While I wouldn't say I have NO interest in traditional fighting games (Tekken, Mortal Kombat, etc), I have very little. I kind of like Soul Calibur and the Marvel vs. Capcom series and it's counterparts, but I'll only play a few matches once every few months, if even. SSB is exempt from this.

Crash Bandicoot series. Boring. Why do people like it? Spyro is also pretty mediocre. Sony isn't very good at producing platformers I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jesseweiman.com
-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Dragon Age. I'm not the biggest Bioware fan to begin with, but I have at least played both Mass Effect games. Dragon Age though?

Nope.avi

I have no interest in a generic fantasy game labouring under the false pretense of being "dark." You want real dark fantasy? Play Disciples or Diablo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uberman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:02 am

-Drifter- wrote:
Dragon Age. I'm not the biggest Bioware fan to begin with, but I have at least played both Mass Effect games. Dragon Age though?

Nope.avi

I have no interest in a generic fantasy game labouring under the false pretense of being "dark." You want real dark fantasy? Play Disciples or Diablo.

Diablo ? Really ?

Dragon Age is OK. I agree, the world they created is totally negligible alongside games like Morrowind or so on. Very generic. I have bothe DRagon Age games, and haven't finished either of them. Neither is terrible, they're just pretty bland.
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:30 am

Every single video game ever made based off a cartoon or movie (notable exception is 007 for the N64)
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:33 am

PunchFox wrote:
Every single video game ever made based off a cartoon or movie (notable exception is 007 for the N64)

Have you ever played the movie game for King Kong? It's actually pretty good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:35 am

-Drifter- wrote:
PunchFox wrote:

Have you ever played the movie game for King Kong? It's actually pretty good.
No, and I have no interest. I really just purposefully avoid them.
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:18 am

Uberman wrote:
Diablo ? Really ?

Yup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uberman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:04 am

PunchFox wrote:

There are some decent Spiderman games. And a good Hulk game (PS2).
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:19 am

Uberman wrote:
PunchFox wrote:

There are some decent Spiderman games. And a good Hulk game (PS2).
I've played Spider Man a couple times at friends' houses, they're alright.

I think in the end, for me, it comes down to the fact that even if a video game movie is alright, there's probably a "traditional" video game that does the same thing as good or better. Just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:07 am

Im adding Mass effect to my list of unninterresting games.
Maybe Im not that into sci-fi
maybe Im not that into third person shooters
Maybe Im not into roleplay
maybe the gameplay looks boring
maybe having sex with aliens isnt enough for me to enjoy a game.

or maybe I havent seen enough of it to find it exiting. Anyway, I am sure that I deffinetly arent interrested in the games. At all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uberman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:06 am

Boooooooooooo !

I love the Mass Effect games.

Boooooooooooo !

I will add most sports games because I don't like most sports. Notable exceptions, I love ice hockey so I like the NHL games, and I like golf (playing not watching), so I quite like the Tiger Woods games. But apart from that sports games are pretty much off my radar.
Back to top Go down
sexbad

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:16 am

Mass Effect has a neat style, but it just gets to be too bland after a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CajoleryJoe

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:44 am

Sexbad wrote:
Mass Effect has a neat style, but it just gets to be too bland after a while.

Seconded. It gets boring really fast. The environments are very limited both in terms of scale and interaction. Plus the cloned battlegrounds, cloned missions, planet scanning, dialogue that always seems to be geared towards having sex with someone, etc.

However, it would be a serious stretch for me to say it's a series of games I'm not even remotely interested in. I liked Mass Effect, but got bored of the second one. I still hope the third game will be great and will look out for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.   

Back to top Go down

Games you have never been even remotely interrested in.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1