A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prey 2 is a game that will come out later.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Prey 2 is a game that will come out later.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:26 am

Follow link to a quite good cinemativ trailer:

(Exlusive for THIS site)

I own the first prey, and while it wasnt bad, it wasnt that good either. They have changed the main charachter, story,feeling etcetera, so I dont really think it will be much of a sequel, but maybe a new game.

Story: you are a bountyhunter.

Sci-fi. Aliens speak english. Probably a fps. Looks to be lock on targeting similar to VATS in fallout 3. Its not a gameplay trailer, so Im just guessing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sexbad

PostSubject: Re: Prey 2 is a game that will come out later.   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:03 am

I read about it on IGN. It will involve parkouring around multiple open cities as a bounty hunter, chasing down game. Everything I've heard about it is fucking great. I enjoyed Prey but this looks like it will be much less gimmick-based. I've been wanting an open-world parkour bounty hunting game. Or at least since I've heard about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uberman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prey 2 is a game that will come out later.   Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:26 am

I am not a huge fan of FPS games, but for some reason I really liked the first Prey and it was one of the first FPS games I finished. Perhaps it was because it was early doors for the X360 and I was still being completely blown away by graphics that these days are probably pretty pedestrian.

Anyway, I had no idea there was a sequel. Everything I've seen so far makes it look awesome. Awesome. I want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
CajoleryJoe

PostSubject: Re: Prey 2 is a game that will come out later.   Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:29 pm

I want it simply because of the fact that they chose a Soundgarden song performed by Johnny Cash as music for the trailer. Brilliant. Oh, and the game itself also sounds promising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prey 2 is a game that will come out later.   

Back to top Go down

Prey 2 is a game that will come out later.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1