Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talk about Lybia. Or Khaddafi. Or Ghaddafi. Or whatever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

Talk about Lybia. Or Khaddafi. Or Ghaddafi. Or whatever Empty
PostSubject: Talk about Lybia. Or Khaddafi. Or Ghaddafi. Or whatever   Talk about Lybia. Or Khaddafi. Or Ghaddafi. Or whatever EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:19 am

Must......post......

Must....not.....abandon......Forum.......

So, what do you think?

I have a strong feeling of deja vu from when good ol Usama was shot, in terms of how I feel about an old guy being shot, and how its totally fine because it was the good guys that shot him.

News about Lybia(my pov) have been very black and white in Sweden, because rebels=good, dictators=bad. Lately the reports have been more greyish, a few days ago a massgrave of ghaddafi followers was found for example.

So Im happy about that. Not the massgrave part, the "both sides in a war actually does pretty fucked up shit" part. I mean, Im happy we get to know it.
Back to top Go down
Grafit Ark

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Lybia. Or Khaddafi. Or Ghaddafi. Or whatever   Talk about Lybia. Or Khaddafi. Or Ghaddafi. Or whatever EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:50 pm

*old war veteran voice*
Well them wars ain't pretty, not on of 'em.
*old war veteran voice*
lo pan
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Lybia. Or Khaddafi. Or Ghaddafi. Or whatever   Talk about Lybia. Or Khaddafi. Or Ghaddafi. Or whatever EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:08 am

The only bad thing Dafi-Kafi's death is that now Al kaida will have A MASSIVE ground to take.
Lots of people will now just blindly follow any idea that promises "bright future".
As I see it, it was all about oil and nothing more. Dictator? Yeah right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Lybia. Or Khaddafi. Or Ghaddafi. Or whatever   Talk about Lybia. Or Khaddafi. Or Ghaddafi. Or whatever Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about Lybia. Or Khaddafi. Or Ghaddafi. Or whatever
Page 1 of 1