Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-drifter-

-drifter-

SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS! Empty
PostSubject: SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS!   SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS! EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:41 am

So, is this place totally dead yet?
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS!   SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS! EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:24 pm

I sort of linger on, like a zombie searching for brainz.

I think its more or less(mostly less) people here as always. So, yea pretty dead.

I CHECK the forum often, but most threads dies after 2 posts, and most of mine arent answered at all.

And Uberman is pretty much gone. I emailed him to see if he stopped with the rwep completely, and:

"Hey Adam, good to hear from you.

My aprtment got robbed and I lost a bunch of stuff - including my computer with all my RWEP stuff on it. I have a new computer and am starting to get stuff back togetehr, not sure how long it will be until I'm back up to speed though. Hopefully not too long !"

That was from october.

Anyway, Im here.

And sexbad posts his reviews here pretty often.
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS!   SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS! EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:17 am

AnonymousAdam wrote:
And sexbad posts his reviews here pretty often.
Yeah, I visit daily to get an audience and to see if anyone has returned. Shame to hear about Uberman's situation, but I'm glad to know that he's alive. But I won't talk about much here because it's desolate!

I really would suggest, though, that some of you join http://asfm.freeforums.org/index.php because it's full of amazingly deep discussion about all kinds of media. It's pretty much the same thing this forum had set out to be except 20x (not much) more active!
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS!   SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:37 am

I keep bumping on this forum in my bookmarks so I'll be here for a while. Oh and it's good to see you H.P. Squinter. Got any new pictures?
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS!   SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:48 am

Casted wrote:
I keep bumping on this forum in my bookmarks so I'll be here for a while. Oh and it's good to see you H.P. Squinter. Got any new pictures?

A few, but nothing you'd likely be interested in. I haven't been spending my time nearly as productively as I'd hoped.
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS!   SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:39 am

Hello? Hello? Anyone there?
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS!   SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:30 pm

I guess not, unless you count me and AnonAdam. It seems that the transition to complete ghost-town is complete. Very disappointing, though not unexpected. This place was hardly bustling with activity in the first place, after all.

Anyway, since nobody but we two seem to be posting, I think I'll take my leave again. Maybe I'll come back in a while (perhaps once Uberman starts posting again) and see if this place livens up a little, but until then there doesn't seem to be much point in sticking around.

(Sorry if this post is incoherent or rambling, I'm pretty drunk right now.)
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS!   SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:07 am

Bye then, drunkie.

jonginitup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS!   SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS! Empty

Back to top Go down

SHIT MAN, LOBSTERS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-
Jump to: