A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Warcraft IV?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MortalWombat

PostSubject: Warcraft IV?   Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:45 pm

I heard that Blizzard was going to start working on a Warcraft IV RTS in the near future, when they'd finished with that steaming mound of camel shit people call WoW. Is anyone else excited that Blizzard is finally returning to its roots? Even 7 years after Warcraft: The Frozon Throne's release I sometimes play it, so naturally I'm extremely excited.

Also, WoW completely ruined the Warcraft storyline - Illidan, the Lich King etc. are supposed to be epic awe-inspiring figures, instead of blown-up sprites that are killed hundreds of times each day during raids by a bunch of retards, then respawning the next day. Fucking WoW.

Last edited by MortalWombat on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superawesomecoolguy

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft IV?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:46 am

i wouldn't count on it if i were you
if they were Really making a new warcraft game,we would knwo by now,it's all rumors
which is too bad 'cause warcraft 4 would be so awesome,and with added multiplayer and lan games and tournaments like with warcraft 3 it would be simply orgzamic!
instead they will release world of warCRAP 2(after cataclysm)......sorry bro
speaking of blizzard i am still wating for diablo 3 ....leave wow already you damn bastards!

BTW sorry if my english sucks,i live in the middle east and parents come from russia so english is my third learned language after russian and hebrew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft IV?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:40 am

They're releasing ANOTHER expansion for WoW? Wtf, talk about a cash-cow. I'm hoping they'll make it after Starcraft 2 is released or something.

And your English is fine :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft IV?   

Back to top Go down

Warcraft IV?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Upcoming Games-
Jump to: