Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUCK Activision

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:34 pm

I suppose I'm not the only one who's a little fucking pissed at Activision? They fired 2 of IW's main executives to avoid paying them their royalties (from MW2), and then countersue them when they file a lawsuit! What the fuck?! MW2 brought BILLIONS of dollars into Activision's pockets, but they can't even fucking afford to pay their employees the money they deserve just so dickheads like Bobby fucking Kotick can have an extra couple of million is his fat fucking wallet.
Even if you don't like MW2, these people worked hard to deliver the game to their fans. Not only that, over the past year Activision has been sacking employees and shutting down subcompanies, because "they can't afford to pay them", despite MW2's success late last year. Activision can go fuck itself.
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:35 am

Yeah, I heard about that, it's total bullshit. they also raised the price of the map pack, which only has 3 new maps to 15 dollars, but it's not like they made a shitload of money off of MW2...oh wait.
Back to top Go down
maddoxfanx

maddoxfanx

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:28 am

This is pretty typical of multi-million dollar corporations its sad but I'm not entirely surprised.
Back to top Go down
http://triplea.aftervision.com/
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Just an update, looks like Activision got what they deserved. The two fired IW execs have set up a new gaming studio under EA, called Respawn Entertainment, and IW's staff are starting to leave. Activision will still own CoD of course, but at least now they can't do shit-all about it :)
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:46 am

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't EA doing the new Medal of Honor game?
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:36 am

Yes, there is a new MoH game coming out.

Two CoDs are apparently already planned, possibly both in development, a MoH that looks exactly like Modern Warfare, and this Respawn group will probably be making yet another thing that is nearly the same. It's hard to differentiate between war games at a glance, but this is starting to get kind of dumb.
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Dragons in Space wrote:
Yes, there is a new MoH game coming out.

Two CoDs are apparently already planned, possibly both in development, a MoH that looks exactly like Modern Warfare, and this Respawn group will probably be making yet another thing that is nearly the same. It's hard to differentiate between war games at a glance, but this is starting to get kind of dumb.

MoH is going to be third-person, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:29 am

I have no idea because I haven't been following it, but I haven't seen a Medal of Honor game in third person before.
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:27 am

I never played a 3rd person MoH before.
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Infant Shaker wrote:
I never played a 3rd person MoH before.

Wait, no, I think that was a different game...MoH is probably still 1st person. You can all breathe a sigh of relief now
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:46 am

Yeah I was wondering what game you where talking about, I played three of them and all of them where first person.
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:04 am

Infant Shaker wrote:
Yeah I was wondering what game you where talking about, I played three of them and all of them where first person.

Isn't it funny how there's always a dominant setting for FPS' that gets changed about every 10 years? It used to be WWII, now it's modern and always got to do with Russians and terrorists.

Last edited by MortalWombat on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:01 am

Yeah, I wonder how all the Russians feel about this, but they're probably used to it, they're always depicted as the backwards, evil, and drunk people. Also did you guys know that in Soviet Russia, Mother eat your bear.
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:03 am

Russians make up for their bad-guy-ness in Western games for having stroganov and making games that have to do with mutants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUCK Activision Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK Activision   FUCK Activision Empty

Back to top Go down

FUCK Activision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-
Jump to: