Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mooooooovies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

Mooooooovies Empty
PostSubject: Mooooooovies   Mooooooovies EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 pm

I saw 'Kick Ass' yesterday, a film I'd been waiting for. I liked it a lot. It's a comedy but very, very dark in places. I'm sure it's not for everyone, in fact some people are bound to hate it.

The show is completely stolen by one character, Hit Girl. She's hilarious. The main character is really bland, but this 12 (?) year old girl just totally runs away with the whole movie. Nick Cage is not bad, kind of how he usually is.

Anyway, one for the comic / games / geek crowd, I expect a few people here will probably see it. I give it two uber thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

Mooooooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooooooovies   Mooooooovies EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:31 am

I really want to see Kick-ass, but everyone who I call to come with me thinks it's similar to some shit like Superhero Movie, so I'll probably be going to see it in the next day or two by myself.
Back to top Go down

Mooooooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooooooovies   Mooooooovies EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:35 am

This movie did not disappoint me at all. I kind of want to kick the faces in of everyone that said it would be like Superhero Movie because now they're wrong as fuck and I am right.

Also, Hit Girl, the character, is about 11, but the actress is 13, so 12 years old is a good median.

And yes, very good movie. Especially the first person bit. That was great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mooooooovies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mooooooovies   Mooooooovies Empty

Back to top Go down

Mooooooovies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-
Jump to: