Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiger Woods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

Tiger Woods Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Woods   Tiger Woods EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Can no one get laid anymore ?

I was digusted to see both Toger Woods' apology and the media's reaction to it. For starters, what's he apologising for ? He can do what he wants. He doesn't owe anyone anything. All he has to do is play golf. Preferably, well. But everything else ? So long as he's not breaking the law, who really gives a shit ?

Then all these talking heads seems to suggest that his apology isn't even enough. What exactly do these people think Tiger Woods owes them ? Do they think that because they choose to watch him on TV that he suddenly has to become a paragon of virtue ? And now Gatorade has pulled their sponsership along with Accenture. Does getting some ass suddenly mean he can't swing a club ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
sexbad

sexbad

Tiger Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods   Tiger Woods EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:53 am

It's just that he took a swing at a different kind of club and everyone is concerned about his infidelity with golf.

Also hi im leewolfgang on youtube.
Back to top Go down
maddoxfanx

maddoxfanx

Tiger Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods   Tiger Woods EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:07 am

I disagree, the personal life of a golfer is far more important an issue than the economy or the war(s) or the healthcare reform debate or even that nice man who flew his plane into an IRS building. What will become of our great Republic if our media suddenly stops covering the wrong doing of that moral-less tramp Tiger Woods? We'll have to subjugate this nation's children to issues that are of no real importance to them, that's what!
Back to top Go down
http://triplea.aftervision.com/
Arab-man666

Tiger Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods   Tiger Woods EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 am

Uberman wrote:
Can no one get laid anymore ?

I was digusted to see both Toger Woods' apology and the media's reaction to it. For starters, what's he apologising for ? He can do what he wants. He doesn't owe anyone anything. All he has to do is play golf. Preferably, well. But everything else ? So long as he's not breaking the law, who really gives a shit ?

Then all these talking heads seems to suggest that his apology isn't even enough. What exactly do these people think Tiger Woods owes them ? Do they think that because they choose to watch him on TV that he suddenly has to become a paragon of virtue ? And now Gatorade has pulled their sponsership along with Accenture. Does getting some ass suddenly mean he can't swing a club ?

Well, I generally disagree with the infidelity of a married man. No one forced the fellow to get married. Really now, why'd he commit to a relationship if he wanted to bang seven-or-so broads? It's certainly causing a lot of heart ache for his wife and child. Plenty of athletes who are fornicating just as much as he was, and who aren't married, are left alone.

And the way a Sponsor like Gatorade portrayed woods, was in a manner that broadcasted his persona to children. Check this out.

While one could argue that banging several women could indeed motivate youngsters to be successful, it's not that ethical. No one want's to see a role-model gone wild.

I blame all the gossip-feeding-slime-bags that circulate information that we really shouldn't know over TV and the internet. The man's personal life should have stayed his personal life, but now that it's out, Gatorade (and the other sponsors) had to deal with it accordingly. He'll eventually get back into the game. I hate golf though. Wouldn't make a difference to me. And he won't exactly starve either.

Trust me. I'm Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiger Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods   Tiger Woods Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods
Page 1 of 1