Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+35
kleine_Todesengelin
jack
Odobenus rosmarus
Obama Naked
ShotgunDiplomacy
grif264
Saithis
Casted
PunchFox
RacialKen
-drifter-
Impaled FatDad
sexbad
AHungryTurtle
superawesomecoolguy
Curnee
Infant Shaker
D.W.
maddoxfanx
MeisterKleister
herman the german
v1rg1l
5tyxx
squirrelbo1
Arguementive Prick
codenamegizmo
MortalWombat
EliteWalrus
Cupids_Hitman
Arab-man666
Izanagi_the fool
Bobby Rice 2
HulkSmashPunyHumans
Mr.Meyhem
Uberman
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:34 am

Numbers Made of Fruit wrote:
AHungryTurtle wrote:
I also suffer from dementia and brain damage... Some unthinkable man picked me up and shook me as an infant, and my brain has been permanently bruised ever since! :(
Was it this man https://rwep.forummotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=25
OH GOD IT'S HIM! D:
*emotional breakdown*
Back to top Go down
Impaled FatDad

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 am

Hello
My name is Thomas. I am not impaled or a fat dad. It's just the name that was suggested to me by microsoft for my first XBL account. I have no idea why. I'm 19 and I am a college student at the University of Georgia. I like all sports games, shooting games, rapelay and other stuff. I also like drinking and girls. I'm also not a redneck like a lot of other people in the state of Georgia. I like playing football (American and World) and I play DB and outside mid, respectively.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Are you sure you're not even a little bit impaled ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
Impaled FatDad

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:34 am

Maybe a little.
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Hello, I'm Drifter, a human male of no known moniker. A man with no name, if you will. My hobbies include drawing, gaming, and killing men too slow on the draw.
Back to top Go down
RacialKen

RacialKen

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:40 am

Hello, I'm Ken.

That's all I've got.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Sometimes being Ken is enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 pm

Uberman wrote:
Sometimes being Ken is enough.

But it often isn't. Maybe you can settle for just "Ken," but I want something more.

Something like "Kendleton," or "Kenneth," or even "Kennorhaia."

I expect results by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:29 am

Hi everyone. I am a PunchFox. Art showed me this place and stuff. I like long walks on the beach, and fresh roses. Turn-ons are chocolate, red drapes, and flowery-smelling shampoo.

I hope we can make this a fulfilling relationship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesseweiman.com
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:26 am

PunchFox wrote:
Hi everyone. I am a PunchFox. Art showed me this place and stuff. I like long walks on the beach, and fresh roses. Turn-ons are chocolate, red drapes, and flowery-smelling shampoo.

Nice shoes. I want to render you unconscious and sodomize you with a bayonet.

Dinner at seven?
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:20 am

Fine, but you better treat me like a lady while you do it.
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:57 am

Sauteed Pig Testicles wrote:
PunchFox wrote:

Nice shoes. I want to render you unconscious and sodomize you with a bayonet.

Dinner at seven?

Now thats what i call a businessman. Straight to the point. 8)
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:35 pm

PunchFox wrote:
Turn-ons are chocolate, red drapes, and flowery-smelling shampoo.

I also like eating red drapes and shampoo. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:54 pm

we should all get together some time and eat red drapes and shampoo and sodomize eachother
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:07 pm

I used to eat the soap suds in my bubble baths in an attempt to get sick and have my mom let me stay home the next day.
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:47 pm

PunchFox wrote:
I used to eat the soap suds in my bubble baths in an attempt to get sick and have my mom let me stay home the next day.

I used to lay in front of the air conditioner trying to get sick because my mom would always tell me to "Stay away from the air conditioner because you'll get sick!".
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:32 am

Infant Shaker wrote:
PunchFox wrote:

I used to lay in front of the air conditioner trying to get sick because my mom would always tell me to "Stay away from the air conditioner because you'll get sick!".
Kids Grownups say the darndest things!

But yea. You don't actually get sick. All you get are sore muscles, so you still have to go to school, AND you ache like shit.

My mother once had to drag me to the car, still in my pajamas, and I had to get dressed in the car.

I was pretty bad when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:45 am

I went through this phase when I was in maybe the 4th grade where I'd call someone to pick me one at least once a week, the office got so tired of me that when I came there they'd just give me this sour ass tea and to man up. Things started getting better in highschool since my parents would leave to work before me and come after I came, so I missed a whole lot of the year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:49 am

I was a good little boy that dressed up like a little girl and had tea parties
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:51 am

I never bothered other people, just my parents.

I was one of those kids that would do something just because my mom told me to stop.

also, @Art, it's not that uncommon for little boys to want to dress up as girls. It is common, however, for their parents to squash the notion.

When I was little, I would try on my mom's high heels, but that was more out of curiosity then wanting to dress up as a girl. I never wore dresses or fancy hats or anything.
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:52 am

Kamino wrote:
I was a good little boy that dressed up like a little girl and had tea parties
Did your uncle do anything...special to you?
Did he ask you to sit on his lap?
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:57 am

PunchFox wrote:
I never bothered other people, just my parents.

I was one of those kids that would do something just because my mom told me to stop.

also, @Art, it's not that uncommon for little boys to want to dress up as girls. It is common, however, for their parents to squash the notion.

When I was little, I would try on my mom's high heels, but that was more out of curiosity then wanting to dress up as a girl. I never wore dresses or fancy hats or anything.

I twisted my ankle like that once, also Art that's... well that's something.
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:08 am

I'll share my pain with you.
One time , when i was 10, i fell from the third floor ( the building was under construction). Had my legs broken, an arm, 5 ribs, a crack in skull and was in coma for 4 month. Fuck yeah!
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:09 am

I think it's adorable and you should all be ashamed of yourself you bullies >:C

Edit: I've never been hospitalized ever in my life. I've had to voluntarily go to the hospital three times though. First time was for chest pains and my mom was worried it had to do with my heart. Second was when I had a six hour nose bleed. Third was when I passed three kidney stones in a span of two months (I actually visited the hospital twice for that).

However, I've almost straight-out died a bajillion times so whatevs. My life ix exciting enough.

Last edited by PunchFox on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:11 am

sorry guys I was just begging for attention

):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-
Jump to: