Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yakuza 3 is coming out

Go down 
5 posters

have you ever beaten a game in one day?
A.yes
Yakuza 3 is coming out Empty67%Yakuza 3 is coming out Empty
 67% [ 4 ]
B.No
Yakuza 3 is coming out Empty17%Yakuza 3 is coming out Empty
 17% [ 1 ]
C.Been busy
Yakuza 3 is coming out Empty0%Yakuza 3 is coming out Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
D.It was very boring
Yakuza 3 is coming out Empty16%Yakuza 3 is coming out Empty
 16% [ 1 ]
E.I don't play games
Yakuza 3 is coming out Empty0%Yakuza 3 is coming out Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mr.Meyhem

Mr.Meyhem

Yakuza 3 is coming out Empty
PostSubject: Yakuza 3 is coming out   Yakuza 3 is coming out EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Yakuza 3 is comming out which would be on the 11th of march i played the demo and its awesome
Back to top Go down
Cupids_Hitman

Cupids_Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 is coming out   Yakuza 3 is coming out EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:26 am

Is this game going to be for PS3? I may pick it up when I finally get one of those. Haha. I never played the first two, but they looked pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Meyhem

Mr.Meyhem

PostSubject: Re:Yakuza 3 is coming out   Yakuza 3 is coming out EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:59 am

yeah it is gonna be for PS3 only and i have not played the first two as well but you should consider getting a PS3 and this game just
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 is coming out   Yakuza 3 is coming out EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:36 am

Unfortunately it's a PS3 exclusive, which is a shame. The first two Yakuza games were pretty awesome. Slightly over-the-top fighting but vaguely realistic. Think Double Dragon or some other kind of real-world brawler. But there are loads of littel distractions you can do as well, if you want. You can go to a driving range, batting cage and so on. You can learn skills, improve stats, earn money to buy equipment and so on. The storylines are pretty convoluted, but they're great games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
EliteWalrus

EliteWalrus

PostSubject: Yakuza 3   Yakuza 3 is coming out EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:17 am

I got the demo and I am not impressed. The voice-acting, although, is fantastic. Some of the best I've seen. The combat is interesting but repetitive. As far as I know, combat is the main focal point of the game, and for it to be boring will make the game suck. It's interesting at first, but you find yourself pressing the same buttons over and over again. The artwork is good, the city is very colorful and bring a nice feel to the game. But the graphics look a little half-assed in the background. Overall (based on the demo), I would give it a 3/5 or a 7/10. I am not impressed.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 is coming out   Yakuza 3 is coming out EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:48 pm

I just played the Yazuka demo on PS3. It's actually pretty interesting. The small portion of the storyline that I saw was actually pretty compelling and a dead on interpretation of the Japanese Yazuka. People running up to you, asking to be beaten up is a little unrealistic. Karaoke was fun though. I think I might actually get this game or at least rent it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 3 is coming out   Yakuza 3 is coming out Empty

Back to top Go down

Yakuza 3 is coming out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Upcoming Games-
Jump to: