Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to do with a broken 360?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What to do with a broken 360? Empty
PostSubject: What to do with a broken 360?   What to do with a broken 360? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:22 am

It's red ringed, and it's been opened. No warranty, no guarantees.

So what do you suggest I do with it? Attempt self-repairs and sell it? Sell it broken and see what it goes for? Take it apart and sell the parts? Take it apart along with a wii and a ps2 and combine them to form a barely functional multi-platform gaming console?
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: What to do with a broken 360?   What to do with a broken 360? EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:38 am

Cover it with sauce and eat it.

My own red ring nightmare has already been chronicled on this forum somwhere, but in short, I tried to get it fixed by 'professionals' who at least have some idea about this shit. After two aborted attempts, I gave up and bought a new box. My old one is sitting up on a shelf in my closet. Why ? For some reason I feel bad about throwing it away. But it now has about as much use as a chocolate kettle, so I may as well just put it in the trash.

Perhaps your box and my old one will meet and swap stories in X360 heaven.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

PostSubject: Re: What to do with a broken 360?   What to do with a broken 360? EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:42 am

That sucks its been opened...
I sent it off and had it back in a fortnight...
If its been opened, there's still people that fix it, they're not with M$ though :|
Ring them and ask, its a bit of cash though... Maybe $80-$100 :(
Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do with a broken 360?   What to do with a broken 360? Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do with a broken 360?
Page 1 of 1