Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Splitters 4?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

Time Splitters 4? Empty
PostSubject: Time Splitters 4?   Time Splitters 4? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Ok, I couldn't put this in the upcoming games section, cause I don't know if it will ever come out...
Now let me get this out of the way: I'm a HIGE Time Splitters fan, it was the first FPS I've ever played, and it was mind blowing!! I played Time Splitters 2 HEAPS, and when I got my hands on Time Splitters 3 I played it even more! Even today, I'll still dig out my old PS2 and play Time Splitters 2 or 3 for hours... I personally love all the game modes and everything, and the split screen is the best of any game I've ever played!
So, the company that made the TS series went bankrupt or something D:
But, they were bought out, and the new people have agreed to make a Time Splitters 4!! :O
But, apparently, they'll only do it IF they have enough support... There's a petition for it, but the main reason I started this thread is to see of there are any TS fans here? Has anyone played it?
TS = <3
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

Time Splitters 4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Splitters 4?   Time Splitters 4? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:54 pm

I guess TS is alright...a bit too arcady for me.
Also:
AHungryTurtle wrote:
a HIGE Time Splitters fan
DERP
Back to top Go down

Time Splitters 4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Splitters 4?   Time Splitters 4? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:13 am

^^^ Might be because TimeSplitters is an arcade game.
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

Time Splitters 4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Splitters 4?   Time Splitters 4? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:01 am

art wrote:
^^^ Might be because TimeSplitters is an arcade game.
Which is why I said that - obviously
Back to top Go down
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

Time Splitters 4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Splitters 4?   Time Splitters 4? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:54 pm

MortalWombat wrote:
I guess TS is alright...a bit too arcady for me.
Also:
AHungryTurtle wrote:
a HIGE Time Splitters fan
DERP

HERPITTY DERP, DERP!! :S
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

Time Splitters 4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Splitters 4?   Time Splitters 4? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:40 pm

AHungryTurtle wrote:
There's a petition for it...

Is this the FaceBook petition ? Because last I heard, it had about 500 votes and was looking pretty sickly. That was early on though, perhaps it's doing better now.

Seems like a weird way of going about things to me. How long's it going to take to develop ? A couple of years ? How do they know people will still be interested ? I'd prefer they just asked themselves 'Do we want to make this game and can we make a product that's good enough to sell copies ?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

Time Splitters 4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Splitters 4?   Time Splitters 4? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Uberman wrote:
AHungryTurtle wrote:
There's a petition for it...

Is this the FaceBook petition ? Because last I heard, it had about 500 votes and was looking pretty sickly. That was early on though, perhaps it's doing better now.

Seems like a weird way of going about things to me. How long's it going to take to develop ? A couple of years ? How do they know people will still be interested ? I'd prefer they just asked themselves 'Do we want to make this game and can we make a product that's good enough to sell copies ?'

Sorry about the other post, I had a bunch of tabs open, and quoted your post on the wrong thread! :(
Anyway, I totally agree! And no, the facebook petiton isn't the one I signed, here it is: http://www.petitiononline.com/TS4tcbd1/petition.html
Over 13,000 people signed at the moment! Hope it works...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Splitters 4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Splitters 4?   Time Splitters 4? Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Splitters 4?
Page 1 of 1