Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robbery

Go down 
+2
Casted
Uberman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Robbery   Robbery EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Some bad news for a woman friend of mine. We were sitting in a pub getting drunk last night and when it came time to leave she looked down to get her handbag. But no - some dirty bastard had stolen it.

She was pretty disraught, partially because we were both smashed. She honestly didn't lose very much. A small amount of cash, a very old and shitty cell phone and sundry shit that women keep in their bags. But I know the feeling, I had a bag lifted about ten years ago when I lived in Japan. It's more annoying than anything else. You feel pissed off and angry.

Not a huge drama. I was with her so I had the money to pay for her cab ride home. But a sad end to the evening. Anyone here been robbed / burgled / mugged ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
Casted

Casted

Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbery   Robbery EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Yup.
It was on my way home on train.
We were close to stop ani near th exit there are always lots of peolpe, who like to push every one, not just to stand and wait for the stop.
There was a pregnant woman standing right in front of me. The train doors opend and some jackass pushed me. I nearly fell, but luck was on my side and i was able to stand and catch the woman who was about to fall.
After 5 min, on my way home, I realize that my phone is gone.
And I just bought it the day before.
I was SOOO fucking mad!

The next time 3 assholes cought me at night near my home and beated the hell out of me, I was able to knock out one guy, but one of them had a shocker, so i was stunned. They took my month salary.
That was fucking awful...and painful.
Got 4 ribs broken, a crack in skull (must have hit the floor hard when fell) and hellish amount of bruises.
Back to top Go down
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbery   Robbery EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:53 am

Casted wrote:
Yup.
It was on my way home on train.
We were close to stop ani near th exit there are always lots of peolpe, who like to push every one, not just to stand and wait for the stop.
There was a pregnant woman standing right in front of me. The train doors opend and some jackass pushed me. I nearly fell, but luck was on my side and i was able to stand and catch the woman who was about to fall.
After 5 min, on my way home, I realize that my phone is gone.
And I just bought it the day before.
I was SOOO fucking mad!

The next time 3 assholes cought me at night near my home and beated the hell out of me, I was able to knock out one guy, but one of them had a shocker, so i was stunned. They took my month salary.
That was fucking awful...and painful.
Got 4 ribs broken, a crack in skull (must have hit the floor hard when fell) and hellish amount of bruises.

Shit Casted, thats crazy... Hope you recovered ok!
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbery   Robbery EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 pm

AHungryTurtle wrote:

Shit Casted, thats crazy... Hope you recovered ok!
Well...shit happens. I just hope that none of these will happen to you guys.
It was 3 years ago and i recovered pretty fast (but since then I have a nasty scar and some seldom headaches), but thanks anyway)
Be on guard and stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Odobenus rosmarus

Odobenus rosmarus

Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbery   Robbery EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:46 am

My sister got her phone stolen four times.
Back to top Go down
jack

Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbery   Robbery EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:15 am

Two weeks ago I had my wallet stolen at Union Station in New Haven, CT. Okay well I'm not entirely sure it was stolen, I just know that at some point between locking my bike up and purchasing my ticket it disappeared, I'm guessing I must have accidentally left it in the restroom when changing and someone else picked it up. Lost my debit card, license and 50 bucks. On the plus side I also lost my CPR and First Aid certificate and am relieved that if anyone around me were to be seriously injured I wont be blamed for not being able to help.
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbery   Robbery EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:38 am

So, it's not that you couldn't save anyone from anything. You just... won't.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbery   Robbery EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Drifter wrote:

Helpling people without your license isn't just a bad idea ...

... IT'S THE LAW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
jack

Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbery   Robbery EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:39 am

Drifter wrote:

Probably not unless the the person in question is a hot lady, or super-rich

Otherwise, NO THANK YOU profusely bleeding person :roll: , ive got places to go, people to see!

I'm joking when I probably shouldn't, of course if someone were to get hurt I'd step in to help, but in the time i've had the certification Ive been lucky enough not to have to put it to use. I'm pretty neurotic, and I'd hate to be the person responsible for having to save someones life. But i would if have to.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbery   Robbery Empty

Back to top Go down

Robbery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-
Jump to: