Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RWEP: What's Next?

Go down 
+2
Uberman
-drifter-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
-drifter-

-drifter-

RWEP: What's Next? Empty
PostSubject: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:33 am

I don't know if there's already a thread for RWEP suggestions, and I can't be arsed to look. So, what should RWEP go at next? I nominate Diablo 3. There's a full 19 minute gameplay trailer, as well as trailers for the monk/wizard.

Plenty enough, I think. Not that I'd know, but that won't stop me from acting like I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Go with Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep ASAP
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Isn't Kingdom Hearts BBS already out ? I'll check.

Diablo 3 is a definite RWEP vid at some stage. I've been looking for footage. Unfortunately I can't download from youTube. Perhaps I need to look into some kind of video grabber. But yeah, I like to do popular games because that's what more people are interested in watching. Diablo 3 is going to be a huge release, so it's a certain, along with Fallout NV, Dead Rising 2 etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Uberman wrote:

Diablo 3 is a definite RWEP vid at some stage. I've been looking for footage. Unfortunately I can't download from youTube. Perhaps I need to look into some kind of video grabber. But yeah, I like to do popular games because that's what more people are interested in watching. Diablo 3 is going to be a huge release, so it's a certain, along with Fallout NV, Dead Rising 2 etc.
:D Looking forward to Dead Rising 2 RWEP!
(Btw, I subscribed to your new youtube account)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Uberman wrote:

In Japan.
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Uberman wrote:

Diablo 3 is a definite RWEP vid at some stage. I've been looking for footage. Unfortunately I can't download from youTube. Perhaps I need to look into some kind of video grabber.

I think you can download it off the official site.

http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/media/
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:43 am

There is a new Call of Duty coming out soon, and it's based in Vietnam so that's full of paranoid veterans and girls who "Love you long time" jokes.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:37 am

Have you thought about Killzone 3?

Red eyed black helmet-wearing villians with giant walkers on snow levels? You could joke about starwars.

"Here we see the brave rebels, fighting the huge ATST walker with their small agile (cuts to starwars) Wait...... I think thats wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-zQnpHk8KY

oh, here we go. Our hero battles the clones of Darth Vader on the ice planet of(cuts to starwars)..... No...... thats not right either. "

Or something. Or you could joke about the stereotypic charachters, how the good guys are asholes and so on. I know you dont own a ps3 and probably dont know anything about the game, but have that stopped you before?

Its also going to be playable in 3d, with a silly looking move-rifle. There is a ton of things for a rwep video there somewere. And its about time you make the ps3 fanboys cry a little too.

Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:05 am

I'll look into Killzone 3. My problem is that I'm not very familiar with the series unlike, say, Halo. But if there's funny stuff in the footage then it doesn't matter. Again, it all comes out to the amount and content of the trailers. We shall see ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:51 am

http://www.ign.com/
scroll down, look on the right for "TOP GAMES COMING SOON"
easy
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:09 am

UM: theres Probably killzone 3 footage pretty much everywere on the major game sites.

This Video pretty much "summerizes" whats been shown so far. Giant walkers, jetpacks, gauging out the eyes of the enemy, looking silly holding the move gun and so on.....

And hereĀ“s an explotion filld campaign mission. The good part starts at 04.22 if you ask me, the player isnt very good....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmEln0KDi20&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I mean, the fact that they need to give the bad guys red eyes alone is funny. I mean the " good" guy just shoot a HARPOON in his EYE! Did he need too? Probably not.

Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: IM POSTING AGAIN! sue me!   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:55 am

I am currently watching the Test Drive Unlimited 2 RWP and well.....lol.

At the time you said THUDUHUHTWO I laughed...a lot. So Im not finished with watching it yet, but pretty funny so far. Wish you would review some game Im interrested in like I dont know :roll: hrhm.

So anyway, that was my review with some predudice of your review with extreme predudice.......Yay :|
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:44 am

How about a review of Skyrim where you just take a bunch of real-life footage from a forest?
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Na. Uberman cant go outside. Hes a true gamer. The fresh air makes his throat dry, he cant steal cars or kill civilians like hes used to, and the graphics are OK, but Crysis have better animations and mass effect have better looking facial expressions.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: HEY UBERMAN! LOOK AT MEEEEEEE!   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:47 am

Hey are you still making rweps of movies? Because I saw a trailer today about a

LINK: Gullivers travels with jack black movie(yea that wont suck)

that seems too completely ignore the book by jonathan swift and just make....well....jack black.

"Oh sure, the book was a satire that made fun of human society and humanitys flaws. But lets completely ignore that, the other ilands and metaphores the american public wont understand anyway, and just make fat jokes!"

I mean.... AAAAARRRGHHHHH! lo pan This is why I sometimes want to take on a purple mask and BEAT UP RANDOM PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:28 am

I thought that was already out.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:43 pm

I honestly dont know. Maybe it is, I just saw the comercial like yesterday, but I dont know....
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:38 am

Lots of games releasing now in june, that I think are good candidates. Infamous 2, Alice madness returns, fear 3, dukem nukem returns. All would be good rweps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWEP: What's Next?   RWEP: What's Next? Empty

Back to top Go down

RWEP: What's Next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Upcoming Games-
Jump to: