Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.
 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Avatar: Special Edition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 pm

I saw it.

Oh my god.

This movie fills me with so much hate and rage.

I think it promotes anarchy and treason and is a giant piece of shit with so many plot holes and inconsistencies that it shouldn't have been made
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad


Posts : 504
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 29
Location : inside you

Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:51 pm

I saw it and thought it was a distinctly average action film with heavy resemblance to Pocahontas.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:29 pm

Sauteed Pig Testicles wrote:
I saw it and thought it was a distinctly average action film with heavy resemblance to Pocahontas.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman


Posts : 708
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 47

Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:49 am

Sauteed Pig Testicles wrote:
I saw it and thought it was a distinctly average action film with heavy resemblance to Pocahontas.

I thought 'Dances With Wolves'. But yeah, same thing.

Yeah ! Fuck the humans ! Blue hippy aliens forever ! I hate myself and where I come form !
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
Guest
Guest




Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:22 am

Uberman wrote:
Sauteed Pig Testicles wrote:
I saw it and thought it was a distinctly average action film with heavy resemblance to Pocahontas.

I thought 'Dances With Wolves'. But yeah, same thing.

Yeah ! Fuck the humans ! Blue hippy aliens forever ! I hate myself and where I come form !

Megaman
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-


Posts : 543
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 31
Location : British Columbia, Canada

Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:09 am

art wrote:
I think it promotes anarchy and treason

Well, loyalty to a country/nation is never something I've understood anyway, so I don't really care. The way I see it, a person should be loyal to their family, their friends and, perhaps most importantly, their morals. If your team is made up of raging assholes, one can hardly be blamed for taking the other side.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:13 am

Drifter wrote:
art wrote:
I think it promotes anarchy and treason

Well, loyalty to a country/nation is never something I've understood anyway, so I don't really care. The way I see it, a person should be loyal to their family, their friends and, perhaps most importantly, their morals. If your team is made up of raging assholes, one can hardly be blamed for taking the other side.

Not even gonna get into it with you.
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-


Posts : 543
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 31
Location : British Columbia, Canada

Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:33 am

art wrote:
Drifter wrote:
art wrote:
I think it promotes anarchy and treason

Well, loyalty to a country/nation is never something I've understood anyway, so I don't really care. The way I see it, a person should be loyal to their family, their friends and, perhaps most importantly, their morals. If your team is made up of raging assholes, one can hardly be blamed for taking the other side.

Not even gonna get into it with you.

Then what was the point of that statement?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:46 am

Drifter wrote:
art wrote:
Drifter wrote:
art wrote:
I think it promotes anarchy and treason

Well, loyalty to a country/nation is never something I've understood anyway, so I don't really care. The way I see it, a person should be loyal to their family, their friends and, perhaps most importantly, their morals. If your team is made up of raging assholes, one can hardly be blamed for taking the other side.

Not even gonna get into it with you.

Then what was the point of that statement?

NOT EVEN
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-


Posts : 543
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 31
Location : British Columbia, Canada

Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:30 am

art wrote:
Drifter wrote:
art wrote:
Drifter wrote:
art wrote:
I think it promotes anarchy and treason

Well, loyalty to a country/nation is never something I've understood anyway, so I don't really care. The way I see it, a person should be loyal to their family, their friends and, perhaps most importantly, their morals. If your team is made up of raging assholes, one can hardly be blamed for taking the other side.

Not even gonna get into it with you.

Then what was the point of that statement?

NOT EVEN

:|

Whatever you say, chief.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:34 am

Drifter wrote:
art wrote:
Drifter wrote:
art wrote:
Drifter wrote:
art wrote:
I think it promotes anarchy and treason

Well, loyalty to a country/nation is never something I've understood anyway, so I don't really care. The way I see it, a person should be loyal to their family, their friends and, perhaps most importantly, their morals. If your team is made up of raging assholes, one can hardly be blamed for taking the other side.

Not even gonna get into it with you.

Then what was the point of that statement?

NOT EVEN

:|

Whatever you say, chief.

NOT GOING
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad


Posts : 504
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 29
Location : inside you

Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:44 am

You're probably the last person I'd think of as against anarchy/treason.
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-


Posts : 543
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 31
Location : British Columbia, Canada

Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:50 am

art wrote:


NOT GOING

You know, you're right, I was a little extreme. I'm not totally opposed to patriotism or loyalty to one's nation/race, I just feel that family, friends and morals should take priority. I hope that's cleared things up a little.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Drifter wrote:
art wrote:


NOT GOING

You know, you're right, I was a little extreme. I'm not totally opposed to patriotism or loyalty to one's nation/race, I just feel that family, friends and morals should take priority. I hope that's cleared things up a little.

ah, thanks ^__^

but seriously though, aren't we all kind of one big family?
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad


Posts : 504
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 29
Location : inside you

Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Well then fuck you both. I'm off to go set government buildings on fire. If you'll excuuuuse me.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:55 am

Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat


Posts : 243
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : Australia

Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:17 pm

What.
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad


Posts : 504
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 29
Location : inside you

Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:53 am

MortalWombat wrote:
What.

Your soup drinker's peeking.
Avatar: Special Edition 1262817202.zen_avatar
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman


Posts : 708
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 47

Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:07 am

10/10 for playing the musical instrument. I LOLed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
Sponsored content





Avatar: Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Special Edition   Avatar: Special Edition Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Avatar: Special Edition
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New dark souls game edition for pc
» Avatar change thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-
Jump to: