Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TV has 10 characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

TV has 10 characters Empty
PostSubject: TV has 10 characters   TV has 10 characters EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:25 am

What current shows do you watch with regularity ? As I live in Foreign Lands TM, I download shows off the internet. I pretty much keep up with :

The Walking Dead
Fringe
Dexter
Boardwalk Empire
Sons of Anarchy
Family Guy ( yes, I know it's not as good as it used to be )
Mythbusters

What else on TV is worth a damn, if anything ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
jack

PostSubject: Re: TV has 10 characters   TV has 10 characters EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:30 am

Haven't been watching much new t.v as of late. Most of the time I just end up watching old Law & Order re-runs.

There was one show this year though that I really fell in love with, and that was 'Louie'. Not sure if anyone else has seen it, but I thought it was brilliant, especially for being only in it's first season.
Back to top Go down
jack

PostSubject: Re: TV has 10 characters   TV has 10 characters EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:35 am

As a side note, whatever happened to family guy? I always wondered how 1 show could go from being hilarious to hardly funny at all so quickly. It's as if the writers all of a sudden stopped trying
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: TV has 10 characters   TV has 10 characters EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Man vs. Wild is always entertaining
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: TV has 10 characters   TV has 10 characters EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:15 pm

I watch futurama online, I love the show. but the series most people I know seem to follow is basicly sompsons(I think its ok, newer episodes pretty rubish) family guy( I HATE this show) Vampire diares(gay) and legend of the seeker(gaaaaay)

And ofcourse theres swedish series, but they are al pretty meh in my opinion. Some are ok though, like this satiric scetch show just had its second season:Grotesco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV has 10 characters   TV has 10 characters Empty

Back to top Go down

TV has 10 characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-
Jump to: