Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blacklight: Tango Down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sexbad

sexbad

Blacklight: Tango Down Empty
PostSubject: Blacklight: Tango Down   Blacklight: Tango Down EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:38 am

Art is famous in the video.

Transcript follows:
WARNING: Boring without visuals

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Tango Down   Blacklight: Tango Down EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:49 am

Nice review.
I liked two things in this game: ELBOW SMASH!!! and someone eating chips.
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Tango Down   Blacklight: Tango Down EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:24 am

Art doesn't have good co-op manners. When I was filming with him most of the time he mumbled stuff about me while nomming some chips.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Tango Down   Blacklight: Tango Down EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Good review.

Two things that jumped to my mind: If you dont like fixed spawnmaps, second long pauses between shooting someone and killing someone, and a low selection of guns: DONT PLAY KILLZONE 2 ONLINE! :evil:

And I guess this review could have been edited a wee bit so that the viewer see for example some grenade effects when you talk about grenade effects. But no big deal.

Good review. Hope youll make more.
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Tango Down   Blacklight: Tango Down EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:09 am

But in Killzone 2 are these spawn locations not strategic at all? I'm fine with fixed spawns, just so long as the maps aren't like those in CoD.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Tango Down   Blacklight: Tango Down EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:51 am

Well the problem with killzon 2 is that theres very little stopping the team with most guys in it to run inside the enemy camp spawn and throw grenades in the spawn room endlessny. Only on some maps though..... And you can be tacticall by using a class that deploys spawngrenades that people spawn from. Sadly many just use those to make the team spawn inside the enemy base.

HERE(link) is killzone 2 at its worst. I still love it when teams play fair, but the painfully unfair sessions happens enough to piss me off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Tango Down   Blacklight: Tango Down Empty

Back to top Go down

Blacklight: Tango Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: User Reviews-
Jump to: