Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANOTHER Assassins creed game.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

ANOTHER Assassins creed game. Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER Assassins creed game.   ANOTHER Assassins creed game. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:45 am

So here is yet another ac game. This trailer has the message that "all will be revealed". Riiight.

So what do you think? Im not very exited. I played through brotherhood once, stayed for the multiplayer, wich I enjoyed. The singelplayer didnt really bring much new. And Im sick of that Ezio guy. Oh well....

Anyway, youll shift between Altair and Ezio this time.
Back to top Go down
superawesomecoolguy

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Assassins creed game.   ANOTHER Assassins creed game. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:58 pm

i remember them saying there will be a new character,Altair,and above all,F'ing Etzio again?
boring....
Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Assassins creed game.   ANOTHER Assassins creed game. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:16 am

I wish they would just move on already. One game with Ezio was enough, I think. Three is definitely pushing it.

Rant:
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Assassins creed game.   ANOTHER Assassins creed game. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:58 am

Good rant. While I dont remmember having any strong negative feelings about the second game, I do see your points. I played some levels in the first game again today, and it still feels like a very good game, if very boring at times.

Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Assassins creed game.   ANOTHER Assassins creed game. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:50 am

-Drifter- wrote:
I wish they would just move on already. One game with Ezio was enough, I think. Three is definitely pushing it.

Rant:

I don't agree with all of this, especially not the graphics. And I could care less about the open area between cities, I didn't find that particularly interesting.

But I definitely agree with the point that Ezio became too strong. Two things spoiled the tension for me. One was hiring courtesans / fighters / thieves to distract people. They were cheap as fuck and could basically get you a free pass into any guarded area without a fight. Way too easy to exploit.

The second thing was smoke bombs. Arm yourself with a quick weapon like a dagger or hidden blade and drop a smoke bomb. This completely incapacitates ALL tagets and Ezio can one-hit kill them no matter how heavily armoured they are. Once you got the smoke bombs no group of guards no matter how large or how tough could stand against you - game over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Assassins creed game.   ANOTHER Assassins creed game. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:02 am

The stupid Ai and you basicly being a one-man army, capable of killing hundreds of trained knights is something I hope they will change.

EDIT: They didnt. Saw some video from e3 and guess what? Ezio is still a badass that kills huge amounts of soildiers whithout breaking a sweat. Seems they intend to make every ac game easier than the last one.

Two guards guarding the entrance? Throw a fricking bomb at them.
Three guards inside? Throw a smoke bomb and kill them all.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Assassins creed game.   ANOTHER Assassins creed game. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:24 am

New trailer that puts the parts of the first one into context.

Im still not exited for the game, but it is a good trailer.
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Assassins creed game.   ANOTHER Assassins creed game. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:01 am

Is the second game as formulaic and repetitive as the first?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesseweiman.com
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Assassins creed game.   ANOTHER Assassins creed game. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:36 am

Not as far as I remmember. Theres deffinetly no "go to the city bureau, do missions, assassinate and repeat that 9 times".ยด

I havent played it in a long time though.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Assassins creed game.   ANOTHER Assassins creed game. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Gt video

Saw some gameplay. I dont think im gonna play this one. Waaaay to easy. And they really fucked up Altairs voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Assassins creed game.   ANOTHER Assassins creed game. Empty

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER Assassins creed game.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Upcoming Games-
Jump to: