Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prey 2 is a game that will come out later.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

Prey 2 is a game that will come out later. Empty
PostSubject: Prey 2 is a game that will come out later.   Prey 2 is a game that will come out later. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:26 am

Follow link to a quite good cinemativ trailer:

(Exlusive for THIS site)

I own the first prey, and while it wasnt bad, it wasnt that good either. They have changed the main charachter, story,feeling etcetera, so I dont really think it will be much of a sequel, but maybe a new game.

Story: you are a bountyhunter.

Sci-fi. Aliens speak english. Probably a fps. Looks to be lock on targeting similar to VATS in fallout 3. Its not a gameplay trailer, so Im just guessing.
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: Prey 2 is a game that will come out later.   Prey 2 is a game that will come out later. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:03 am

I read about it on IGN. It will involve parkouring around multiple open cities as a bounty hunter, chasing down game. Everything I've heard about it is fucking great. I enjoyed Prey but this looks like it will be much less gimmick-based. I've been wanting an open-world parkour bounty hunting game. Or at least since I've heard about this.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Prey 2 is a game that will come out later.   Prey 2 is a game that will come out later. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:26 am

I am not a huge fan of FPS games, but for some reason I really liked the first Prey and it was one of the first FPS games I finished. Perhaps it was because it was early doors for the X360 and I was still being completely blown away by graphics that these days are probably pretty pedestrian.

Anyway, I had no idea there was a sequel. Everything I've seen so far makes it look awesome. Awesome. I want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
CajoleryJoe

CajoleryJoe

PostSubject: Re: Prey 2 is a game that will come out later.   Prey 2 is a game that will come out later. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:29 pm

I want it simply because of the fact that they chose a Soundgarden song performed by Johnny Cash as music for the trailer. Brilliant. Oh, and the game itself also sounds promising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prey 2 is a game that will come out later.   Prey 2 is a game that will come out later. Empty

Back to top Go down

Prey 2 is a game that will come out later.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Upcoming Games-
Jump to: