Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.
 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Inside a Star-filled Sky

Go down 
+2
Uberman
sexbad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sexbad

sexbad


Posts : 504
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 29
Location : inside you

Inside a Star-filled Sky Empty
PostSubject: Inside a Star-filled Sky   Inside a Star-filled Sky EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:48 am

Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman


Posts : 708
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 47

Inside a Star-filled Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside a Star-filled Sky   Inside a Star-filled Sky EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:14 am

Your review makes me want to play this game and check it out.

I will do so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam


Posts : 306
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 31
Location : The stone city of R'lyeh. Cthulhu Fhtagn!

Inside a Star-filled Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside a Star-filled Sky   Inside a Star-filled Sky EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:52 am

Bullets that shoots bullets sounds nice. Nice review, I wish I knew how to make video reviews. My last two tries at making written reviews (on this forum anyways) failed due to me being slow at writing with a keyboard. So slow that I logg out automaticly as Im writing the review, causing it to be deleted when I press "send".
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted


Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 34
Location : Merryland

Inside a Star-filled Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside a Star-filled Sky   Inside a Star-filled Sky EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:32 am

AnonymousAdam wrote:
Bullets that shoots bullets sounds nice. Nice review, I wish I knew how to make video reviews. My last two tries at making written reviews (on this forum anyways) failed due to me being slow at writing with a keyboard. So slow that I logg out automaticly as Im writing the review, causing it to be deleted when I press "send".
Same here bro.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman


Posts : 708
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 47

Inside a Star-filled Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside a Star-filled Sky   Inside a Star-filled Sky EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:57 am

Write it in Word or similar then copy & paste. Also word processors have spell checks, wich the forum dooesn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
-drifter-

-drifter-


Posts : 543
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 31
Location : British Columbia, Canada

Inside a Star-filled Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside a Star-filled Sky   Inside a Star-filled Sky EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:07 pm

Huh, I've never been automatically logged out. Why would that happen?
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox


Posts : 418
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 33
Location : New York

Inside a Star-filled Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside a Star-filled Sky   Inside a Star-filled Sky EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:28 am

HighPlainsSquinter wrote:
Huh, I've never been automatically logged out. Why would that happen?
Their computers are dumb.

I tried this game, and while the concept is very novel, i didn't really like the game its self.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesseweiman.com
sexbad

sexbad


Posts : 504
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 29
Location : inside you

Inside a Star-filled Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside a Star-filled Sky   Inside a Star-filled Sky EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:28 am

PunchFox wrote:
HighPlainsSquinter wrote:
Huh, I've never been automatically logged out. Why would that happen?
Their computers are dumb.

I tried this game, and while the concept is very novel, i didn't really like the game its self.

I myself have only played two hours of it. I love it and have nothing against it, but it's a very draining experience, I'll give it that. There's just no filler, only full-on gameplay, and it gets harder and harder. I basically gave up.
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox


Posts : 418
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 33
Location : New York

Inside a Star-filled Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside a Star-filled Sky   Inside a Star-filled Sky EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:34 am

Sexbad wrote:
PunchFox wrote:
HighPlainsSquinter wrote:
Huh, I've never been automatically logged out. Why would that happen?
Their computers are dumb.

I tried this game, and while the concept is very novel, i didn't really like the game its self.

I myself have only played two hours of it. I love it and have nothing against it, but it's a very draining experience, I'll give it that. There's just no filler, only full-on gameplay, and it gets harder and harder. I basically gave up.
There was too much openness... I didn't know where to go or what to do. I felt like I was just aimlessly wandering and shooting. And because of the three-box limit for every "layer", I didn't really feel like my accomplishments from a few layers back could possibly be effecting me now. Maybe I was playing it wrong though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesseweiman.com
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam


Posts : 306
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 31
Location : The stone city of R'lyeh. Cthulhu Fhtagn!

Inside a Star-filled Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside a Star-filled Sky   Inside a Star-filled Sky EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:23 am

Uberman wrote:
Write it in Word or similar then copy & paste. Also word processors have spell checks, wich the forum dooesn't.

IT DOESNT? I had no idea, maybe my spelling is just perfect as it is.

But yea, next review I think will work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Inside a Star-filled Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside a Star-filled Sky   Inside a Star-filled Sky Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Inside a Star-filled Sky
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: User Reviews-
Jump to: