Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Child of Eden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

Child of Eden Empty
PostSubject: Child of Eden   Child of Eden EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:16 am

Let me start off by saying that this is a very, very pretty game. Nice music too. This is the kind of game you show to people who aren't into gaming but want to watch you play something. It's nice.

If you don't know about it, the game is basically and on-rails shooter through a colorful wire-frame alndscape that is supposed to be the internet of the future. Things explode into colorul lights, there's a lor of color and movement. It's kind of like a fireworks display where you're seeting off the rockets with your own gun.

And for me, that's the downside. I just find the gameplay far too simplistic. The whole thing feels to me like an old arcade game, back when they still had arcades. In other words, something fairly simple you play for finve or ten minutes, say 'Neat' and then go on to something else. I guess I'm just looking for a bit more sophistication and longevity in my gaming.

But again, probably a good one as a party game (although it's one player at a time), or something nice and simple for kids or people who can't handle games with complicated controls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com

Child of Eden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Released Games-
Jump to: