Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The worst game you've EVER played.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Casted

Casted

The worst game you've EVER played. Empty
PostSubject: The worst game you've EVER played.   The worst game you've EVER played. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:08 pm

it's game forum after all, am i wong?
So...share your hatred and fury!
Let the shit hit the fan!

P.S No fighting if feelings are not similar.
EXAMPLE
-I hate Halo! It's a big pile of ( any word)
-(sexual action) you! Halo rocks!
-("Your mom" joke). Bungie can suck on my (part of the body)
And so on and on and on and on.....
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've EVER played.   The worst game you've EVER played. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Casted wrote:
("Your mom" joke)(sexual action)can suck on my (part of the body)

That said, I actually can't think of anything. Pretty much all games I've played are above average since I check before I play.
Would Scrabble count?
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've EVER played.   The worst game you've EVER played. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:02 pm

I hate a large number of games for a large number of different reasons and it makes people mad, but I guess the one that is lowest in quality and fun of them all is SiN Episodes: Emergence.

Runners up are Oblivion/Oblivion 2 for their lack of roleplaying and their abilities to swarm bugs on the player like paedos to Japanese schoolgirls. Also the animation sucks.
Modern Warfare 2 is also on my low list. You know, video games don't have to have stories. I love games without stories like Far Cry or Doom, but it can be bad when a story is absolute shit and the game still tries to jam it down your throat with scripted events like in Metro 2033 except without the excellent combat, excellent characters, excellent narrative, ecc ecc. Enemies are also ridiculously accurate and I doubt an entire Brazilian town is made up of terrorists. Multiplayer is bad as well full of unbalanced shit guns and various overpowered killstreaks and deathstreaks. Don't forget about no leaning, massive lag, and large numbers of cheaters!
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've EVER played.   The worst game you've EVER played. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Any game.
Even RL games.

Metro 2033...
Well, i must admit.
The game is rather good. Defenatly not the top notch.
It's very predictable. I could see with my closed eyes what is going to happen.
The BOOK itself make me shit briks from anger.
For me it looks more like the book was written after the game not vise versa.

MW2? Pretty much shitty game.
Multiplayer?
Well...we dismissed that claim.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've EVER played.   The worst game you've EVER played. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:39 am

I tend to enjoy every game, no matter how "bad" it is, because I can find ways to enjoy it.

There is only one game I can think of that I absolutely COULD NOT PLAY.

http://www.bing.com/games/reviews?q=Lunar:+Dragon+Song+DS&id=722763&FORM=DTPGAA&qpvt=lunar+dragon+song

IT COST YOU HP TO RUN

WHAT THE HELL?
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've EVER played.   The worst game you've EVER played. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Anything that basically broken (buggy). But in the end, it's gameplay gameplay gameplay. I'll play a game that's ugly as Satan's asshole if it has good gameplay.

So many bad games over the years it's hard to pick stand outs. But on the PS2 there was a mafia game called Made Man that I could only bear for about 10 minutes. And speaking of mafia games, the Sopranos game has to be up there. Of recent times, I got an X360 game called Infernal or something which is not worth the plastic the disc is printed on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've EVER played.   The worst game you've EVER played. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Uberman wrote:
And speaking of mafia games, the Sopranos game has to be up there. Of recent times, I got an X360 game called Infernal or something which is not worth the plastic the disc is printed on.

I can understand with the Sopranos Game :S
I really like the original Godfather game, that was great... Apparently the second was crap though, I never bothered playing it cause of the reviews :(

Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've EVER played.   The worst game you've EVER played. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:35 am

Uberman wrote:
I got an X360 game called Infernal or something which is not worth the plastic the disc is printed on.
Damn!
That was may dissapointment of year!
They cut out about 70% of the game they intended to make.
There was supposed to be an open world, rpg system, lots of weapons and other cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've EVER played.   The worst game you've EVER played. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:36 pm

AHungryTurtle wrote:

I really like the original Godfather game, that was great... Apparently the second was crap though, I never bothered playing it cause of the reviews :(

I quite liked it. It wasn't perfect for sure. Poor AI and the main problem as thta it was just too damn easy and there was no way to increase the difficulty. But it was a nice idea with the 'Don's View' management side on top of the action. It just didn't work all that well. Get it if you see it cheap.
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've EVER played.   The worst game you've EVER played. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Advent Rising

When I saw this game I was like "Fuck yeah! I'll buy this game even if i have to be a hoocker to earn the money"
I got it and...this was one of my fucking-worst dissapointments in enitre life.
Plot was good, but gameplay, graphics,voice acting, design...it was almost unbearable to play.
It has only few pre-rendered videos, others are based on game engine.
Gedeon (the main hero) acts as a freaking, sensless idiot. When it's time to chose who will live or die, he shows some emotions. When you see a cut-scene, where the one you've left behind dies, Gedeon suddenly awakens and start to act as a real person who will, at this very moment, lose a person who he cares for. ONE freaking minute and it's back to normal Gedeon: no emotions, no comments and shitty voice acting. You can see this situation with every character.
Developers tried. They could've made such a great game, coz it had a huge potentional...yet they failed.
They they spent to much money on PR than on game itself.

After a few days, I lerned to enjoy this game (thanks to my imagination and fantasy)
There are several powers, you hand wield any gun in each hand, do some acrobatics e.c.t.
If it wasn't for them, i would just throw the game away.
The only thing that is perfect is the music.
So overall, I love this game and hate it.

P.S. Like a real nerdy fanboy, i still make my birthday wish and see erotic dreams about the sequel.
Maybe someday...
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've EVER played.   The worst game you've EVER played. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:56 am

Never heard of it. Is it orginal XBOX ? Because I never had one of those. What is it ? It's obviously an action game, but is it an RPG as well, or what ? It loks very story-heavy. To be honest, it looks pretty good in the trailer. Sad to hear it's bad.
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've EVER played.   The worst game you've EVER played. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:54 am

Uberman wrote:
Never heard of it. Is it orginal XBOX ? Because I never had one of those. What is it ? It's obviously an action game, but is it an RPG as well, or what ? It loks very story-heavy. To be honest, it looks pretty good in the trailer. Sad to hear it's bad.

It was released on PC and XBOX.
Yup, I fell for trailer to.
It's not about graphics (neverless it's a big problem (Like in cut-scene, where a destroied building fell through another standing building. Or when you drive to the spaceport, asteroids fall and destroy the road ther is no music, no normal explosion sounds and the road remains fall, like they were not exploded but blown by a gentle breeze. Or when in game you wear space costume, then in cut-scene you wear casual uniform, then again in-game bam, and you wear space costume with no freaking logical explanation e.c.t. ), it's more about overall acting.
Voices are poor, but sometimes good, in rush for fast game release they made a few plot holes, some things are difficult to accept. Some gameplay things are awsome and some are awful. Overall game mechanic has lots of flaws.
And yet i still dream about second part of the intended trilogy.
So here, read this.

P.S. Try it out man. There are no normal words to describe how awsome and awful this game is. You will love it or you will hate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've EVER played.   The worst game you've EVER played. Empty

Back to top Go down

The worst game you've EVER played.
Page 1 of 1