Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Steam sale now spend all your money on a bunch of things that cost less than ten dollars each

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sexbad

sexbad

Big Steam sale now spend all your money on a bunch of things that cost less than ten dollars each Empty
PostSubject: Big Steam sale now spend all your money on a bunch of things that cost less than ten dollars each   Big Steam sale now spend all your money on a bunch of things that cost less than ten dollars each EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:36 pm

I remember in the last Steam sale I bought a whole bunch of stuff and haven't played half of it yet. I bought like seventy games for about a hundred dollars.

Back to top Go down

Big Steam sale now spend all your money on a bunch of things that cost less than ten dollars each Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Steam sale now spend all your money on a bunch of things that cost less than ten dollars each   Big Steam sale now spend all your money on a bunch of things that cost less than ten dollars each EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:25 pm

I bought the Northern Lights indie pack and I HIGHLY recommend it.

Plain Sight is an AMAZING multiplayer game.

Crayon Physics is a brilliant physics game.

Together they're $30, and the northern lights pack is $20. You get those plus some other rubbish games I don't care about.

YAY!
Back to top Go down

Big Steam sale now spend all your money on a bunch of things that cost less than ten dollars each
Page 1 of 1