Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras? Empty
PostSubject: Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras?   Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:32 pm

I know it's just eye candy for horny dudes, but that doesn't change the fact that game developers purposely put in boob physics and claim it has realism because of said boob physics. Even in games that take place in Medieval times or Ancient Japan, supposing that there's female action heroes with huge knockers, surely they would have found a way to stop the jiggle?

If I were an ancient japanese action hero with double H breasts I would probably find some way to tie them down so they don't flap in my face while I'm fighting evil.
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras?   Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:02 pm

Because most male gamers already do ;)
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras?   Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:14 am

Jiggle is always good.
Back to top Go down
superawesomecoolguy

PostSubject: Re: Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras?   Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:16 am

you seem to be the only one bothered by that accept maybe moms that see their kid playing a game like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras?   Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:58 am

it's distracting

it's hard to get through a game when I have to stop and masturbate every half hour OK!?
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras?   Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:29 am

Bayonetta has implemented a way you can play using one hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras?   Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:58 am

+2 PTS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras?   Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why don't female video game heroes wear sports bras?
Page 1 of 1