Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God damn girls, man!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

God damn girls, man! Empty
PostSubject: God damn girls, man!   God damn girls, man! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:26 am

Share your sad experiences with these other worldly species.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi_the fool

Izanagi_the fool

PostSubject: Re: God damn girls, man!   God damn girls, man! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:29 pm

You can see mine in more detail down a bit on the list of topics but basicly a girl left me for another girl because I wasn't aggressive enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God damn girls, man!   God damn girls, man! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Izanagi_the fool wrote:
You can see mine in more detail down a bit on the list of topics but basicly a girl left me for another girl because I wasn't aggressive enough.

lo pan
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: God damn girls, man!   God damn girls, man! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Izanagi_the fool wrote:
MY ex once explained to me that she was turned on by domination, and didn't want to lead things herself, ie, "fake rape". Therefore, it was my fault we never fucked. This was after we had already broken apart. So she was essentially telling me that without knowing she wanted to be forced, I should have forced her into screwing.

This is the same girl who refuses to talk to me because she said I had way too high of a sexual drive, and made her feel like dirt (sorry for wanting some action after four years sweety).

I'm p sure her reasons for not talking to me are very different in actuality, but that's what she claims.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesseweiman.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God damn girls, man!   God damn girls, man! Empty

Back to top Go down

God damn girls, man!
Page 1 of 1