Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Observation: Justin Bieber

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-drifter-

-drifter-

Observation: Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: Observation: Justin Bieber   Observation: Justin Bieber EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Good ol' Justin's become something of an internet hate figure, despised for his squeaky voice and stupid haircut, among other things. You're unlikely to hear anyone but a pre-teen girl praise his musical talent, or even use his name in a sentence without also saying the word "suck." Whenever someone feels the need to proclaim their favorite band/music genre's superiority over the mainstream, the first thing that comes to mind is our friend J.B. (more like B.J., AMIRITE???) I guess the point I'm trying to get across is that he's not well liked on the interwebs. People tend to make a big stink about him, and I have to wonder: why?

You see, as far as I'm concerned there's really no point in complaining about a harmless cultural phenomenon (here meaning "fad") especially when it's so easily ignored. And yes, it is easy to ignore. Believe it or not, I've yet to even hear a single Justin Bieber song, and in fact the only reason I know he exists is because of people endlessly complaining about him.

So basically, it seems like one of the biggest reasons Justin is so well known is because of the dissenters. If we'd just stop paying attention, maybe the whole thing would disappear from the collective memory of non-fans. Besides, if people want to listen to crappy music then that's their choice. It's not like you're being tied down and forced to listen to it (though from what I hear, that may be an effective torture method.) Give the complaining a rest. There are better things to worry about than some famous kid with a penis head haircut.
Back to top Go down
superawesomecoolguy

PostSubject: Re: Observation: Justin Bieber   Observation: Justin Bieber EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:13 pm

i don't hate Justin Beiber,i hate his music and i think his fans are deaf but i am sort of happy for him on account of his success and all.
i DO hate the jonas brothers though:
1.JB (or BJ hehe ^^) is a POP singer,it's not supposed to be meaningful and profound,the JBs (alot of things start with JB 0_O jack black,jim beam,justin beiber,jonas brothers and i'm sure there's many more,but i digress)
are a "ROCK" band that's completely commercialized and meaningless
2.They are sponsored by DISNEY for fuck's sake
3.They are a bunch of talentless pretty-faces that try to brainwash our youth to wear purity rings or whatever those a-holes wear to prove that they're virgins

Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Observation: Justin Bieber   Observation: Justin Bieber EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:36 am

Yeah, he's pretty much an easy target. If you want to rag on someone, you can be pretty sure you can get away with giving Beiber some shit without anyone getting on your case about it. If, for example, I were to procalim how much I fucking hate Bono then there's agood chance there's a U2 fan around who'll take issue. but Beiber ? He's like a celebrity pinata. Attack him as much as you want - no danger.

Me ? I hate his fucking hair and the fact that he sounds like a woman. But really I could give a shit. Like Twilight. Never seen it, probably never going to se eit. Looks like shit. But if other people want to get all juicy about it then that's fine by me. Live and let live, I say.

Except for Bono.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
superawesomecoolguy

PostSubject: Re: Observation: Justin Bieber   Observation: Justin Bieber EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:31 pm

here's a lil' something i found for you bieber haters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHzN80iC59I

it's a parody if didnt get it yet
Back to top Go down
PunchFox

PunchFox

PostSubject: Re: Observation: Justin Bieber   Observation: Justin Bieber EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:12 am

He's Aaron Carter guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesseweiman.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observation: Justin Bieber   Observation: Justin Bieber Empty

Back to top Go down

Observation: Justin Bieber
Page 1 of 1