Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday RWEP !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

Happy Birthday RWEP ! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday RWEP !   Happy Birthday RWEP ! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Yes, believe it or not, RWEP is a year old.

One year ago, I came up with an idea to pitch to Cracked. I mad eup a joke review and, simply as a way of distributing it to the Cracked staff, uploaded it to YouTube. It was the original Protoype review. Cracked were polite, but turned it down. However, something completely unexpected to me happened - some random people found the video and gave supporting comments. So I decided to make another one.

So now, a year later, there are a total of 42 RWEP videos. Watching them back to back would take you 2 hours and 27 minutes. Including YouTube, bip.tv and the RWEP website, there have been around 480,000 views - damn near half a million. There is a blog/homepage and right here, the beginnings of a forum. Nice !

Most views : Just Cause 2
Most Fanboy Tears : Halo ODST, Bioshock 2, Left For Dead 2
Shortest : Alpha Protocol
Longest : MAG

So that's year #1 ! By reading this on the forum, it means you're part of the reason I've bothered keeping making videos for so long, so thanks to you guys !
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday RWEP !   Happy Birthday RWEP ! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Thanks Uberman for all those awesome reviews, and I hope there's more years to come.
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday RWEP !   Happy Birthday RWEP ! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:19 pm

One year old and about 63 mega-litres of fanboy tears. Good job Uberman.

Favourite was either MAG or Assassin's Creed 2 review
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday RWEP !   Happy Birthday RWEP ! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:19 am

Imagine what the world would be like if cracked had accepted your offer
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday RWEP !   Happy Birthday RWEP ! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:11 am

Which is really surprising, I would have thought that Cracked would love your style of humor.
Back to top Go down
squirrelbo1

squirrelbo1

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday RWEP !   Happy Birthday RWEP ! EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:22 am

I think ive been watching since the very beginning (ok well you had 3 uploaded when i started) the prototype is still my favourite, the spidermanicity had me in tears, although the MAG review is a close second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday RWEP !   Happy Birthday RWEP ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday RWEP !
Page 1 of 1