Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry to bring my personal problems to the forum and all but

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

Sorry to bring my personal problems to the forum and all but - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry to bring my personal problems to the forum and all but   Sorry to bring my personal problems to the forum and all but - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:24 pm

You're still in school, right ? Doesn't your school have a residen psychologist ? If not, how about your local governement / council / town hall / whatever ? There must be some kind of free crisis center or whatnot. And if not locally, there must be some kind of call-in center or something you can phone. Yeah, getting real help from real people sounds like a good idea. Probably not enough people actually do so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to bring my personal problems to the forum and all but   Sorry to bring my personal problems to the forum and all but - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:09 am

Uberman wrote:
You're still in school, right ? Doesn't your school have a residen psychologist ? If not, how about your local governement / council / town hall / whatever ? There must be some kind of free crisis center or whatnot. And if not locally, there must be some kind of call-in center or something you can phone. Yeah, getting real help from real people sounds like a good idea. Probably not enough people actually do so.

Not in school any more. Not really. I'm in "summer school" and that offers no support to the students.

I'm going to go do some research if I can get the energy |:
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to bring my personal problems to the forum and all but   Sorry to bring my personal problems to the forum and all but - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:04 pm

First of all, don't try positive thinking. Positive thinking causes more harm if you're not positive to start with, and most of it's bullshit anyway.
Second of all, as ridiculous as this sounds, you don't need a reason to continue living. It's not as if you always need something to strive towards, to "live for". Things change, who knows, you'll eventually find something.
And lastly, don't even think about suicide. Suicide is one of the most selfish and harmful things you can do, not to yourself, but to those around you. It leaves your family scarred and empty, likely more so that you are now. But if you're the type that will want to just so they will cry about you and reminisce and regret not "treating you better", then you're a dickhead and don't even deserve them.
Not saying you are, though.
Back to top Go down
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to bring my personal problems to the forum and all but   Sorry to bring my personal problems to the forum and all but - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Ive gotta agree with Mortal Wombat...
You cant always have something to strive to, just play along with life, and find something you enjoy doing!
Best of luck, and if it makes you feel any better, we at RWEP are always here for you
<3 :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to bring my personal problems to the forum and all but   Sorry to bring my personal problems to the forum and all but - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry to bring my personal problems to the forum and all but
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2