Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My bank is sending my debit card to the wrong address

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My bank is sending my debit card to the wrong address Empty
PostSubject: My bank is sending my debit card to the wrong address   My bank is sending my debit card to the wrong address EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:20 am

Fuck.

I changed the address to my current but it's not showing up as changed online or anywhere. This is getting worrisome.

It's a friend's address so I am not too frightened, but it's still very bothersome.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: My bank is sending my debit card to the wrong address   My bank is sending my debit card to the wrong address EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Jesus man, did desecrate an ancient indian burial ground or something ? You've gotta have some good luck coming your way sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com

PostSubject: Re: My bank is sending my debit card to the wrong address   My bank is sending my debit card to the wrong address EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:46 am

I have a $1200 debt now because of car repairs

fuckety fuckety fuckety fuck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My bank is sending my debit card to the wrong address   My bank is sending my debit card to the wrong address EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:20 am

I have to close my bank account and open a new one here. I'm either going to lose the $25 in my current or transfer it over for a fee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My bank is sending my debit card to the wrong address   My bank is sending my debit card to the wrong address Empty

Back to top Go down

My bank is sending my debit card to the wrong address
Page 1 of 1