Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuck you bank of america

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Fuck you bank of america Empty
PostSubject: Fuck you bank of america   Fuck you bank of america EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:44 pm

I have been having some serious issues with Bank of America. Yeah, it's mostly my fault for not paying attention, but that doesn't mean they have to penalize me like this.

Because I opened a bank account in another state, I had to make a new one for this state because they wouldn't let me transfer the account to my new state. That's all fun except for the maintenance fees. Now I have two savings accounts with a maintenance fee of something around $10 a month just to HAVE THAT ACCOUNT. I can't close either online and the only way TO close it is to send a letter to bank of america with my signature and reasons for closing the accounts. This is really starting to make me angry.

I've done nothing but lost money with Bank of America.
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you bank of america   Fuck you bank of america EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Doesn't anything ever turn out well for you? All you've had is bad luck, something good must happen sometime.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you bank of america   Fuck you bank of america EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:48 pm

He doesn't talk about the time he found a secret door in the back of his wardrobe that leads to the Land Of Bisexual Lesbians Dipped In Honey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you bank of america   Fuck you bank of america EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Uberman wrote:
He doesn't talk about the time he found a secret door in the back of his wardrobe that leads to the Land Of Bisexual Lesbians Dipped In Honey.

Because they were also VAMPIRE WEREWOLVES
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you bank of america   Fuck you bank of america EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:11 am

Hell, I'm gay and neither Jacob nor Edward are that attractive. Must not be good for either gender then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you bank of america   Fuck you bank of america EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:49 am

and we are all glad you are gay, please be sure to announce it in every post now

So PayPal won't let me add my commerce bank account to it any more because it fucked up. Yeah!

God damn it. I hate money.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you bank of america   Fuck you bank of america EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:22 am

I'll take all that evil money off your hands art. Your pure soul shouldn't be tainted with such evil. I will e-mail you my paypal account details. Also : I am a Nigerian Prince who is trying to transfer $6.5 million out of his country, if anyone else in interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you bank of america   Fuck you bank of america Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck you bank of america
Page 1 of 1