Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I found two kittens...

Go down 
+8
PunchFox
Odobenus rosmarus
Casted
sexbad
Uberman
MortalWombat
AHungryTurtle
Infant Shaker
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

I found two kittens... Empty
PostSubject: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:56 am

I was playing soccer with my little nephew when he decided to be a dick and kick the ball into the neighbor's yard, while I was there getting it, I saw two kittens, about the size of my open hand. I asked the neighbor if they where his, he said no, I asked him if he was gonna do anything about them, he said no again. According to him, they where there all day. They where also a couple of feet away from the road, so I moved them back a little. A couple of hours passed, and they where still there so I decided to take them since their mother wasn't coming. I put them in a box and filled a ashtray with milk and left them in my garage. So any tips or suggestions on what I should do with them?
Back to top Go down
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 pm

I'd say just keep 'em for now... Make sure they're safe and everything.
If they're kittens, canned cat food probably wouldn't be ideal, so keep em going with milk.
If the mother doesn't turn up, she's probably gotten hit by a car or something :(
Keep them safe until something happens, is what I say :)
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 pm

I wish I had a cat...
Back to top Go down
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:20 pm

MortalWombat wrote:
I wish I had a cat...
Borrow one from InfantShaker ;D
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Train them to fight, strap them with spikes and steel claws, pit them against one another in a fight to the death, film the fight, send it to me. I will pay good money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Wow Uberman that's just a terrible idea, what the hell am I supposed to name it? "The underground Catfighting Championship"? People would get confused...

Anyway they survived the night, according to my sister, one of them seems pretty healthy and eating well, other one not so much.
Back to top Go down
MortalWombat

MortalWombat

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Infant Shaker wrote:
"The underground Catfighting Championship"
Now where have I heard that from before?
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:13 am

The two kittens are doing great, my brother brought a syringe home from work(he works at Emery Hospital), and we've been using it to feed the kittens since they can't drink from a bowl or eat solid food. I'm pretty sure one of them has fleas or lice or whatever, so tomorrow I'll go to petsmart to get some powder for them or something.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:04 pm

If you hold the kitten completely under water for ten or fifteen minutes, I'm pretty sure all the fleas and lice will drown.
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:11 pm

I was thinking about smashing the fleas off the kittens with a hammer but I guess that could work too.
Back to top Go down
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:32 pm

JUST SPRAY 'IM OVER WITH THE 'OL MORTEIN, THAT'LL DO YA!!
;D
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:57 am

One died unfortunetly, it didn't eat anything last night and this morning it wasn't moving.
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:29 am

That's horrible. :(
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Infant Shaker wrote:
One died unfortunetly, it didn't eat anything last night and this morning it wasn't moving.

Do you suspect foul play ? Does the other kitten have an alibi ?
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Uberman wrote:
Infant Shaker wrote:

Do you suspect foul play ? Does the other kitten have an alibi ?

I thnk you have some problems with kittens mister.
Shame on you. SHAME ON YOU!

I love cats, even more since my cat saved my life when the fire started at my cottage house.
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:30 pm

I can't fucking stand most cats but it sucks when kittens die.
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Snowflake wrote:
I can't fucking stand most cats but it sucks when kittens die.
Yup, it really is.
I love animals more than people thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:47 am

I think the other one is about to go too, it's showing the same signs as the first one, I'm not really bothered by it but my sister and little nephew are devastated.
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:48 am

The sad thing is we all thought they where past the hard part, they both started walking and running, and looked pretty healthy.
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:10 am

Infant Shaker wrote:
I think the other one is about to go too, it's showing the same signs as the first one, I'm not really bothered by it but my sister and little nephew are devastated.
At least he will pass away in good hands...
Do me a favor man, pour a few drops of milk when you bury them.
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:36 pm

My sister in law had her brother and his wife and 2 kids visit, long story short, one of her kids stepped on my kitten's head on purpose and killed it.
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:22 am

Infant Shaker wrote:
My sister in law had her brother and his wife and 2 kids visit, long story short, one of her kids stepped on my kitten's head on purpose and killed it.

I...have...no...words.
In die Gaskammer.

Me and my wife wil NEVER have kids.
I'll better smash my balls with a fucking hammer than have a child.

P.S. Please man, for god's sake, don't tell me ANY more details.
With all due respect man...you ruined my day...no offence.
Back to top Go down
Infant Shaker

Infant Shaker

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:48 am

I'm going crazy right now man, this little motherfucker comes to my home and after telling him multiple times to be gentle, he kept fucking with it so I locked it in a shed behind my house, the other kid, who is 10 wanted to play with it while I wasn't there so he took it out, while their parents and my brother and sister in law where there, after I fucking told them not to let the kids near it, and the little fucker who is 3-4 stepped on it. My fucking sister in law came to tell me when I got home, it was like some kind of fucking joke to her. "oh he stepped on it, but what can you do, little kids are like that hahaha".
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:10 am

Infant Shaker wrote:
I'm going crazy right now man, this little motherfucker comes to my home and after telling him multiple times to be gentle, he kept fucking with it so I locked it in a shed behind my house, the other kid, who is 10 wanted to play with it while I wasn't there so he took it out, while their parents and my brother and sister in law where there, after I fucking told them not to let the kids near it, and the little fucker who is 3-4 stepped on it. My fucking sister in law came to tell me when I got home, it was like some kind of fucking joke to her. "oh he stepped on it, but what can you do, little kids are like that hahaha".

Fucking retards!
No offence dude, really...this kid will be a fucking maniac, no less. He did it not becouse he is a child but because he wanted to do this.
And your sister...joke?
How would she reacted if someone steped on her pet, or her child?
Fuck man...i have no words.
Anyway, you tried your best man, and for that i'm very gratefull.
P.S. oh he stepped on it, but what can you do, little kids are like that hahaha
Whta can you do? Oh i'll tell...burn that fucker and his fucking parents for being such retards and not looking after their children!
I need to smoke...
Back to top Go down
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:58 am

Just reading this now I feel like crying... Dead serious :'(
R.I.P. Little Fella <3
I think I'm gonna go hug my cat now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found two kittens...   I found two kittens... Empty

Back to top Go down

I found two kittens...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-