Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games that weren't what you expected

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-drifter-

-drifter-

Games that weren't what you expected Empty
PostSubject: Games that weren't what you expected   Games that weren't what you expected EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:30 am

^S'all there^

I guess Red Dead Redemption didn't really turn out as I was thinking it would. I figured from the debut trailer that it would be a more sober, grittier affair than it was.

Also, maybe it's just me but I think the look sort of changed too. In the trailer it looks a bit more like Red Dead Revolver, at least in terms of style.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

Games that weren't what you expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games that weren't what you expected   Games that weren't what you expected EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:17 am

Among others, Assassins creed. I honestly thought it would be Hitman with swords, and I was utterly chocked when I saw the whole animus-alien weapon-magic brainwashing story it had. I thought it would be about an assassin during the crusades, and ONLY that.

And the darkness. I saw the trailer and thought it was about an evil guy(it very wasnt) with an army of monsters. But the darkling were hardly usefull in the actuall game.

The music still give me chills though....
Back to top Go down

Games that weren't what you expected
Page 1 of 1